INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DSP Studio won't start  (Read 659 times)

Justin L. Cox

• Recent member
DSP Studio won't start
« on: August 16, 2004, 04:50:06 pm »

I'm having a problem getting the DSP Studio working on Media Center 10. Every time I try to use it it refuses to start the Studio and it doesn't even give me any kind of error message  ?

I don't know if it is because I'm using some 3rd party drivers for my Audigy sound card http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/intro.php I'm using these drivers because I had my original driver CD explode in my CD drive... Yes, it can and will happen if you try using a CD with a small crack in the middle of it in a high speed drive.
 (NOTE: Don't test this out on any drive you plan on using because I've had this happen to me twice and it ruined one of them but it is kind of funny)

Any help on this subject would be greatly apreciated. Thanks.

Justin L. Cox

• Recent member
Re:DSP Studio won't start
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 02:54:10 pm »

Alright, well I got DSP Studio working now finally but I never did figure out why it wouldn't work in the first place.  :(

My motherboard finally crapped out and I had to buy a new one and reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything  :'(

It wasn't so bad though  :D because I ended up with a faster CPU, faster motherbaord, higher front side bus 800 MHz, and faster memory.

So, I guess all in all it was a good thing.   :o I just wish I could have figured out my original problem in case it happens again.  ?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re:DSP Studio won't start
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 03:05:54 pm »

I'm guessing the bad motherboard was causing other problems.

Anyway, glad to hear it's working now.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up