INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 11.0.98 Alpha Available  (Read 8895 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 11.0.98 Alpha Available
« on: October 08, 2004, 11:19:27 am »

We're still working on Media Center 11.  We appreciate your feedback on it, but MC11 may not work as expected and we can't yet fully support it.  When upgrading from MC 10, you will lose your view schemes.  Some plugins still do not work.

We recommend that you use MC10 below, but if you want to use MC 11 while we're building it, PRICES are here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=23311

If you want a more trouble-free experience, please download Media Center 10 here:
http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/download.html

Media Center 11 is available here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter110098.exe  [see price link above]

Recent Changes

11.0.98 (10/08/04)

1. Fixed: Tree would not properly load customized fonts on startup.
2. Fixed: Media Mode 'Documents' was showing as 'Games.'
3. Fixed: Media Modes were not properly toggling the tree.
4. Fixed: Tree right-click actions for smartlists could rerun the smartlist instead of using the visible files.
5. Fixed: Crash on startup when connecting to Library Server.
6. Fixed: Library Server now shares network drive files.

11.0.97 (10/07/04)

1. Fixed: Possible crash when closing MC after connecting to Portable Devices.
2. Fixed: Possible 'Server Busy' message when a new Portable Device connected.
3. NEW: Added support for ATI HDTV Wonder high definition TV tuner.
4. Fixed: CD-text burning was broken.
5. Fixed: After renaming files with MC, Import & Update would erroneously detect that the files had external changes and re-analyze them.
6. Fixed: Tagging of files locked by playback or other programs is more elegant -- MC will keep trying to tag for 10 minutes after which it will display an error.
7. NEW: Library Server plugin replaces some of Media Server. Allows converting audio format on the fly to support low bitrate networks.
8. NEW: Built in plugin support for Zen Touch and Zen NOMAD Jukebox Zen
9. Fixed: Server busy message after connection of some portables for some people.
10. Fixed: Deleting files from album thumbnails or file browser could cause problems in some cases.
11. Fixed: Document files could not be played in some cases.
12. Fixed: Zone-specific MCC commands were not properly routing to the target zone.
13. NEW: "Print Image" is now available from right-click menu while viewing images.
14. Changed: Audio silence trimming on by default.

11.0.95 (10/05/04)

1. Fixed: Switching from Full Screen View at a non-desktop resolutions would cause Theater View to be the wrong size.
2. Changed: Theater View uses the same resolution as Full Screen View.
3. Changed: The mouse cursor turns to a hand when over a list item where a click will do something right away. (like the rating column)
4. Changed: Upload speed improvements from MC to Portables.
5. NEW: When 'ShowDeviceID' is entered in 'OpenURL' path, Windows unique portable device identifier will be displayed for Removable drive type portables.
6. NEW: CD Ripping: Cue file naming convention is configurable in advanced ripping options dialog.
7. NEW: The advanced ripping options dialog has an added option to automatically save the secure mode log file to the same directory as the ripped files.
8. NEW: CD ripping options page has added option to turn off the "auto-rip" mode. When disabled, MC won't automatically start ripping a newly inserted CD.
9. NEW: Support for fixed drive mass storage portable devices which are not WMDM compatible.
10. Fixed: Some calculated fields (like month) were not working properly in searches and in the panes.
11. Fixed: Some keyboard shortcuts were being translated in the search box when they shouldn't have been. (backspace, etc.)
12. Fixed: Dropping files onto Media Library would not update the view to show the new files.
13. NEW: Added context menu option to update CD info from the cdplayer.ini file rather than YADB.
14. NEW: Added "Split View" controls to View menu. (ctrl+shift+click keyboard easter-egg removed)
15. Fixed: Library Browser "View: Audio" menu would not show under the words on large sizes.
16. NEW: Retooled history system to maintain a seperate history for each split view.
17. Changed: Forward / back inside a webpage view won't leave the view anymore.
18. Changed: Non DRM wma files will transfer to Portable Devices which are not WMDM compatible.

MC 11 Improvements

• CUE file playback support with sample-accurate MP3 seeking
  • Many Theater View enhancements
  • Animated Direct3D file browsing
  • Split views so you can look at two (or more) views at the same time (ex. look at Media Library and Playing Now together)
  • Vastly improved database engine capable of handling 100,000's of files and large amounts of metadata (lyrics, bios, etc.)
  • Several memory and speed enhancements -- like database and skin unloading when minimizing MC
  • Much of MC's interface can be translated to other languages
  • Integrated database import and update with smart broken linking repairing, and other nice features
  • MC can run with guest permissions on Windows 2000 / Windows XP
  • New view customization system with more flexibility for thumbnail size, text, etc.
  • Options dialogs reworked -- several small options added
  • Added multi-zone synchronization
  • Added Album Gain support
  • Document support with full text searching / indexing
  • Pane auto-sizing
  • Tile view that allows fully customizable Track Info style tiles to be used in file lists
  • New database caching layer that makes a huge speed difference in many areas of MC
  • File tagging happens in a background thread so MC can continue to be used while it's saving tags
  • Basic image editing
  • Enhanced album grouping for pictures so pictures taken together get grouped without any user intervention
  • Preview mode to only play the intro of songs
  • Video CD playback support
  • Audio resampling uses Shibatch's high-quality SSRC filters
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

drosoph

• MC Beta Team
  • TiVo-aholic
Re:Media Center 11.0.98 Alpha Available
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 12:05:19 pm »

I can't play media files from a network drive.   I can right click them through explorer and PLAY WITH MEDIA CENTER and it works .. but they wont select from within MC ...

I'm going to try to remove all the files and re-add them!

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 12:09:03 pm »

a little thing that bugs me:

why does the logfiles name have to be the name of the last tracks title, when using the secure rip. would be better if the logfiles name would be the title of the CD
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

matshif

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 01:36:02 pm »

I'm not sure but don't we have the same font problem in the Track Info window in this build as in the .97 build where the font on the tree reverted to the default?

At least, must I say that the figures for time/time remaining - kbps and so on looks strange to me.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 03:20:56 pm »

Please use this thread for problems with the new Library Server:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=23971

Alweb

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 03:36:53 pm »

MC halt with .asx files.
When I try play a .asx file with 2.490 Kb, MC halt using more than 95% of processor.
MC Information:
Media Center Registered 11.0.98 -- C:\Arquivos de programas\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 2188 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 244 MB, Free - 110 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1552 / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1556 (xpsp2_gdr.040517-1325) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32         DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive D: TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-R2412  Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive D: TOSHIBA  DVD-ROM SD-R2412   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:24  MaxSpeed:24  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 04:09:28 pm »

Minor, however please the automatic log file should have the name that CD and not that of the last TRACK.  ;D
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

ferran9

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2004, 04:53:38 pm »

Sometimes, the ID3 v2 tag does not get saved within the MP3 file, no matter if I update the tags with the context menus, etc, I got all the settings correct to it so, but it just happens with some files, I have tryied everything, reimport them, reconvert them, at the end I end up with an extra file with funny characters for each mp3, if I keep this there is ID3 v2 tag if I delete it then the TAG is gone.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2004, 05:13:35 pm »

Sometimes, the ID3 v2 tag does not get saved within the MP3 file, no matter if I update the tags with the context menus, etc, I got all the settings correct to it so, but it just happens with some files, I have tryied everything, reimport them, reconvert them, at the end I end up with an extra file with funny characters for each mp3, if I keep this there is ID3 v2 tag if I delete it then the TAG is gone.
Are the files read only?  Please start a new thread because we'll need to know more.

ferran9

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2004, 05:23:27 pm »

Nope, they are not readonly, in fact I can't find any difference at all to other working files... and just started to happen with the last two builds.

cfgreen

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2004, 05:33:38 pm »

on install of.97 and .98 This error shows up on the system reboot.

Failed to install package.

More Info; Failed to register object.
C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\Plugins\server_library.dll
Url: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\Setup\server_library.zip

Thanks charles

Sys info;

Media Center Registered 11.0.98 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 4 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium III 989 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 796 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1552 / Shell32.dll: 5.00.3900.6922 / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0001) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0001)

Ripping /   Drive D:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  No burners found.
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

bebop

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2004, 05:35:15 pm »

two small but annoying things I have found:  1) when I open the import media box, two dialogue boxes show up on the screen.  On that is empty at the upper left hand corner and and active one in the center of the right pane.  If I click on the center one and drag it just a wee bit, the extra box disappears.   2) My image tags don't seem to be holding (if that is the correct term).  All my images were folder.jpeg, but MC11 first only put about half of them that way and the balance as inside the cover art file.  So i opened MC10, and checked and lo and behold, it had changed there as well.  so did a quick change using King's plugin and made sure all the art was listing as folder, jpeg.  Reopened 11 erased the current library and reimported.  This time only about 50 files had lost their cover art - but I checked and each on has the art inside the file as folder.jpeg

bebop

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2004, 06:33:03 pm »

Yikes..now that I uninstalled and reinstalled MC11, the Zen plugin no longer works  and everything locks up tight.  Will post this in the portables as well.  Thanks Bet

Update:  Redownloaded using IE  and going to site,reinstalled MC11.   This time I   checked the plugins first before plugginig in the Zen ...and it had the old MC10 one listed...deleted it and then plugged in the Zen and everything worked.  Should it not have ignored the plugin for version 10?

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Getting older every day
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2004, 07:05:05 pm »

Why does it look for cover atr for every Disc I have ripped after every one it rips?  It has looked for Deep Purple 7 unsuccessful times already.  Should/Can it just look for everything once at the end?
pretend this is something funny

LonWar

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2004, 08:22:20 pm »

Matt..

With Single panes, when you first start MC the top portion is very skinny, From here you can adjust it to be half the screen,... When you restart it has the top part very skinny again...

I'd post a pic, but my website is screwy...  

-

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2004, 10:27:06 pm »

When ripping a batch of CDs tonight, somehow the dialog showing the 'Multiple Matches' got under MC, and it appeared to be hung up.  After minimising everything, I saw the dialog greyed out (not in focus) informing me of this.  Everything started back up fine, but I was stumped for a while.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2004, 11:02:27 pm »

When watching a video, if you move your mouse along the progress bar, the video image slows down. The audio is fine, but the video itself slows down. If you move the mouse off of the progress bar, the video speeds up to catch up.

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2004, 11:38:20 pm »

When watching a video, if you move your mouse along the progress bar, the video image slows down. The audio is fine, but the video itself slows down. If you move the mouse off of the progress bar, the video speeds up to catch up.

That might be kinda cool.  I'll have to try it.

GHammer

• MC Beta Team
  • Stereotypes are a real timesaver!
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2004, 05:15:22 am »

The DSP Studio opens under MC.
And the problem with no way to configure the DIrectX Host is still present.

ManiacManson

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2004, 07:34:15 am »

burning a mp3-cd with folders didnt work here
i wanted to sort the mp3s in \genre\artist\album - didnt work

but that function is VERY cool - for my car mp3-player...
cant wait till it works

ManiacManson

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2004, 08:28:06 am »

i figured it out
pressing on "recursive" once...
the cd has been burned, but doesnt work....
strange thing :o
no files on it

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2004, 11:24:27 am »

Is there any chance that MC is making Read-Only folders when it moves files to a new location?  
Or could it be Windows XP?
Could it be a user account permissions thing? (I have Admin rights)

I keep finding files that fail to "update tages from Library", and when I go to the folder in Windows Explorer and check it's properties it shows as Read-Only.
I have been changing them back, but I'd like to just stop the read-only attribute from being set. HELP!!!  ?
. . . the game is rigged

GHammer

• MC Beta Team
  • Stereotypes are a real timesaver!
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2004, 11:45:00 am »

Is there any chance that MC is making Read-Only folders when it moves files to a new location?  
Or could it be Windows XP?
Could it be a user account permissions thing? (I have Admin rights)

I keep finding files that fail to "update tages from Library", and when I go to the folder in Windows Explorer and check it's properties it shows as Read-Only.
I have been changing them back, but I'd like to just stop the read-only attribute from being set. HELP!!!  ?
You aren't running any version of Windows Media Player are you? That's the only time I've seen directories and selections set r. I just used .98 to change tags and to update from library and do not see any attirbute set.

DougHamm

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Bad mojo transferring to a portable device
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2004, 12:19:10 pm »

I picked myself up an RCA Lyra Video/Audio jukebox for a great price (equivalent of under $200US) and so I'm finally getting into MC11's portable features.

I've come across some really strange and potentially detructive behavior that I can't quite recreate scientifically, but here goes:

1) Drag at least a few songs to the portable device
2) Set the options to MP3, whatever bitrate, and make sure it's set to convert files
**Note: First bug - regardless of what codec is chosen, its properties button only shows the WMA DRM checkbox.
3) Fire away

There's a better chance than not that Media Center will say that there was an error with the encoding or tagging, and says that the tagging failed (sorry, actual error message isn't written down).  Sure enough, the files transferred to the portable have no tags written.  If I go to the temp folder specified for MC11, I see these files still there.  They are:
1) Locked by MC
2) Also tag-less

So the tag problem occurs immediately after encoding but before transferring.  I have to exit MC11 to unlock and delete the files.

If I use the WMA encoder instead, no error ever occurs (that's probably related to the MP3 encoder using Lame?) but the same thing: files aren't removed from \temp, they're locked until MC exits, and they have no tags.

If I drag one file at a time there's a higher likelihood of it working.  And of course if it's set to not re-encode if the same format, those simple file transfers work fine.

Using a USB key I was able to duplicate the issue so I know it's not anything to do with the Lyra.

The potentially destructive part is this: while play around, deleting failed attempts on the portable, updating its database, exiting and re-entering MC, etc. for four hours, I managed to hose my library database TWICE.  It started with image fields in the database going blank, and ultimately ended with a completely blank database, both times.  This just from farting around long enough.  This may not be explicitely related to the portable device transfer but rather some other bug in the alpha builds, but I've definately mucked around before without this occurring - the only added variable was the portable device transfers.

In the meantime I'm using the Convert Files option, as it encodes/tags/transfers flawlessly.  However the WAF is significantly lower using this method and it won't copy files it doesn't need to convert.

Thanks guys,

-Doug

Media Center Registered 11.0.98 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 11\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 1913 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 597 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive G: JLMS    XJ-HD166S         Mode:ModeSecure  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive H: LITE-ON LTR-52246S        Mode:ModeSecure  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive I: Generic DVD-ROM           Mode:ModeSecure  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive H: LITE-ON  LTR-52246S         Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:52  MaxSpeed:52  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

bennyd

• Project Leader
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2004, 12:50:47 pm »

- When adding a smartlist with the rule "Not Album : <empty>", it should show all tracks that are not empty. It works when creating it, but when going away from the smartlist (and save it), then go back to the smartlist, it shows again the empty albums.

- When deleting files from a playlist with "shift+delete" (send them to the recycle bin), they will not dissapear from the playlist, when pressing F5 in the playlist, they re-appear

- In the search modifier in the "More Fields" section the field "imagefile" is not in the list
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2004, 01:10:21 pm »

You aren't running any version of Windows Media Player are you? That's the only time I've seen directories and selections set r. I just used .98 to change tags and to update from library and do not see any attirbute set.

NO, I do not allow such programs on my PC, it is against my religion.   :P
Actually I have never "Run" it even if all (or part) of it is installed by Windows (or anything program)

Signed,
Confuseded   ?
. . . the game is rigged

JaredH

• Superfluously Articulate
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2004, 01:59:54 pm »

Had a strange bug that I couldn't recreate. Only happens sporadically. When watching a movie in full screen coming from standard mode then pressing the stop button on my laptop controls, the screen jumped out of full screen mode and into Theater View. It never did this before. All of my multimedia buttons on my laptop have worked correctly for every build up to this point. This is the first bug Ive noticed with them.
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

bennyd

• Project Leader
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2004, 10:09:21 am »

"ctrl+q" doesn't default the cursor in the search box, I always have to click in the searchbox first before typing.

This kinda takes away the purpose. (quick search)
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2004, 10:46:27 am »

Not sure who's bug this is, but since MC doesn't support external tagging of CUE sheets, I decided to go back to using APL files. The MakeAPL utility included with MAC reports successful processing on the CUE sheet, but then no APL files are created. Through my testing I've found that it's because MC numbers track numbers in the CUE like this:

1, 2, 3, 4

and MakeAPL only seems to work if the tracks are numbered like this:

01, 02, 03, 04

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2004, 01:52:23 pm »

I get that same thing when I rip a CD in that manner.

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2004, 04:27:11 pm »

... When attempting to correct the album art status of these "files" MC shows the following error message...

Actually, it's not possible to make any tag changes to CUE based tracks without the "Tagging Error" warning if "Store in file tags (when possible)" is enabled for the library fields.

I analyzed about 300 CUE based tracks and MC gave the warning after each track. The process was also halted until the warning was clicked away.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

DWAnderson

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2004, 11:42:28 pm »

Bug:

-- When moving filed between networked drives (and perhaps otherwise) by right dragging files from one location to another in the My Computer tree item in MC, not all files are moved (some are left behind), I have do do moves several times before all of the files get moved.

-- Also some (but not all) thumnails are usually (but not always) left in my view of the location the files were moved from.

SteveG

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2004, 11:16:45 am »

Doug,

There was a bug in the advanced options selection for Portable on the fly conversion. This is fixed in the next build and hopefully will resolve your issues.

Steve

DougHamm

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2004, 03:11:23 pm »

Doug,

There was a bug in the advanced options selection for Portable on the fly conversion. This is fixed in the next build and hopefully will resolve your issues.

Steve

What else to say but thank you!  You folks are awesome.  Next time I'm down in Mpls I'll drop by a 24 of Canadian.

-Doug

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2004, 10:11:38 pm »

Did I mention that when I get that error message about Tagging Errors during ripping, that MC crashes?

Valissystem

• World Citizen
  • Muso on ice...
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2004, 05:06:46 am »

Using the panes. If a calculated value is displayed in the panes, and tagging files would change the list in the pane - sometimes the pane does not update to reflect the changes. This leave some items in a list in a pane that will have no associated files.

I have a "[Date] - [Album]" field that I used often in panes (so to sort and display by album date) however while tagging often items stay in the pane after tags have been applied.

Neville

• World Citizen
  • I am the black crow king...
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2004, 06:04:54 am »

I have turned on an option to ignore articles, but it seems that this is not working in this example:

The Artists with "the" in name are grouped within letter "T" instead of "D" for Darkness or "S" for Sisters.

Neville

• World Citizen
  • I am the black crow king...
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2004, 06:07:28 am »

Oh, I forgot this. When I click on letter "T" there is nothing in the right pane.

park

• MC Beta Team
  • I wish I had more to say!
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2004, 07:10:52 am »

switching between views (from details view to album thumbnails view) creates thumbnails of the right size (128x128) but actually the picture inside them is only 64x64. I have to do a refresh to make the thumbnail pictures appear properly.

cascius

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2004, 12:21:49 pm »

I have had a new error for the past few builds. I started a new thread which is linked below but I thought it might be wise to drop a line in this thread too.
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=24029

-Cascius
Pages: [1]   Go Up