INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Directx host Stability?  (Read 2369 times)

Absurrrd

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
Directx host Stability?
« on: February 06, 2005, 05:56:29 pm »

I'm on XP and I've never quite been able to get directx
host to work quite right. A number of people have had this problem it seems of the plugin only working for one or two songs before it absorbs all system resources and then everything stops responding. The only way to recover is a cold restart. I was wondering it this issue has been addressed                                                     best Fishes,       
                                                                              Chris :-                                 

GHammer

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Stereotypes are a real timesaver!
Re: Directx host Stability?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 10:49:20 am »

I use this constantly, I have Ozone 3 and I can't remember the last time I disabled it.

What plugins are you using with DirectX?

Absurrrd

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 02:32:16 pm »

For Directx plugins I use Fasoft N Track studio plugins and wavesurround. I also purchased a separate host plugin known as Adapt-X which, as far as I can tell, is a registered version of the same directx host but a lot more stable. It works well with media center 10 but it hasn't been enabled for 11 yet. In fairness J River does say on the download page for 11  that not all the plugins are working with this version yet. So I won't complain too much.
                                                                  Chris

sufokeet

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 03:16:24 pm »

I downloaded unregistered n-Track plugins.
I installed them in Media Center version 10. I can open them in DSP studio, but they don't work.

Can you help?

Absurrrd

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 02:10:55 am »

I don't always Check these boards. Hopefully you haven't given up waiting for a reply.
The plugins may not work for you because you don't have the registered version of n track. They didn't work for me until I registered.  I looked at quite a few dx plugins and these are really the best deal I could find anywhere
Pages: [1]   Go Up