INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MJ license problem  (Read 1399 times)

kealoha

• Change this by choosing profile
MJ license problem
« on: February 07, 2005, 10:41:44 pm »

hey I paid for mj and after the end of my trial of mc a few years later jriver charged my same account , not a problum mc has no new features I needed but I sure used mj a lot so fair dinkum......
now you guys said my code is not good for mc only mj but when I tried various times to plug it in so that mj even would work on my computer it rejects it

although I have reinstalled your programs many times in hopes of overcoming difficulties I have never put it on any machine other than this one.

Now I only want it to retrieve what I can of the lost library in.ape files which your program seems to be the most convenient one.

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
Re: password highjinx
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 09:42:32 am »

JRiver never charges your account unless you initiate the purchase.

There are no licenses associated with the email address you used for Interact, I need more info.

j

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MJ license problem
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 09:45:46 am »

kealoha

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 09:16:33 pm »

my old e-mail was ankpualani at yahoo.com
my bank statement has you guys again last year when my original purchase was a few years ago , its water under the bridge I would merely like to be able to use the program jukebox wuld be fine
I am mor familiar with it and center did not apear to have any new features that I used, and it was associated with my library being lost
thank you

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 10:29:41 am »

The FAQ Jim listed will show you how to retrieve your license for MJ8.

I'm showing a single license for you, for MJ8. I checked for MC 9 and 10, and MJ 7 and previous purchases, and couldn't find any with that e-mail address.

Your MJ8 purchase was done  in August, 2002. I'd really like to see the charge that was made last year. Please send me the details at gateley at jriver.com

j

kealoha

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 10:14:11 pm »

cool I will ask the bank as it has been a while ,
in the meantime how do I download the old version wich I hopefull to be able to use to retrieve some of the files I used it to make .ape files
thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up