INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Separate Library Sync on Ipod?  (Read 975 times)

ocenter

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Separate Library Sync on Ipod?
« on: February 25, 2005, 09:28:45 pm »

Hi,
  I have been using 1 library in MC11 for a while now and I'm about to add my audiobook collection and lectures to my library. This collection is quite large (about 500 books and 125+ lectures so I've decided to make a separate library because my music and video library is becoming a little unruly. My question is when I grab music from one library and lectures from the other library (syncing from each library)with the Ipod, will the counts and ratings sync back to those individual libraries?  Thanks

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Separate Library Sync on Ipod?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 12:09:40 pm »

My question is when I grab music from one library and lectures from the other library (syncing from each library)with the Ipod, will the counts and ratings sync back to those individual libraries?

Each time you sync with the iPod, the data from iPod will sync with the current library, not any others.  The fields that sync from iPod are Playcounts, Ratings and last played time. If you have MC set to write tag info into the files and if you have MC set to update the library from tags, this information should move from library to library.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up