INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: latest build, latest problems  (Read 1175 times)

RobOK

• Citizen of the Universe
  • long time MC user for PC, iPod and Tivo
latest build, latest problems
« on: April 03, 2005, 02:33:55 pm »

have the latest build (230) and have noticed a couple things.

*  I don't have the check box selected for "delete unselected  files " (cant remember wording), but MC always deletes extra files anyway.

*  advanced properites (under configure transfer options) dialog seems messed up, it says I am setting the properites for the Vox.  I dont have a Vox or know what a Vox is.

*  several times I have synched and it has not created playlists.  I use a lot of smartlists so each sycnh takes 5-12 minutes, this is very frustrating.  I am going to have to not use smart lists and dumb it down I suspect.

I get such mixed results with iPod and MC that it makes me want to never synch.

SteveG

Re: latest build, latest problems
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 03:37:16 pm »

*  I don't have the check box selected for "delete unselected  files " (cant remember wording), but MC always deletes extra files anyway

This could be to a failure to set the delete flag per device correctly. Please try tonight with 232. After you deselect the 'Delete files ' checkbox, please go to the registry if you can  and go to Current User\Software\JRiver\Media Center 11\Portable Devices and then find your device. Look for a setting for 'Delete During Sync'. It should be '0' if no delete and '1' if delete.

*  advanced properites (under configure transfer options) dialog seems messed up, it says I am setting the properites for the Vox.  I dont have a Vox or know what a Vox is.

This is fixed tonight.

*  several times I have synched and it has not created playlists.  I use a lot of smartlists so each sycnh takes 5-12 minutes, this is very frustrating.  I am going to have to not use smart lists and dumb it down I suspect.

Please confirm the test in the first item here and if all is as it seems, please try to give steps to reproduce the problem.

Thanks.

Steve

RobOK

• long time MC user for PC, iPod and Tivo
Re: latest build, latest problems
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 04:56:43 pm »

Steve, thanks, I have been away for a bit.  I will try and get some testing in. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up