INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iRiver H320  (Read 1438 times)

Edwardml

• Recent member
iRiver H320
« on: May 03, 2005, 02:24:29 pm »

Piecing together different posts, I think I've got this figured out, but I'm hoping somebody who's actually done it can confirm it for me first...

I have the US version of an H320.  I want to put the korean firmware on it so I can use it to play video.  If I do this, I think that means that I loose my WMDM support, meaning I can't syncronize my playlists with my H320...But if I configure it as a Hard Drive mp3 player, then it will synchronize playlists?  Is this correct? Is there anything else that I will loose by configuring it this way? (aside from being able to play licensed music, of course, but that doesn't matter)

Edwardml

• Recent member
Re: iRiver H320
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 10:00:02 am »

Somebody out there has to have an iRiver H300 series mp3 player...can no one tell me if I'm completely off base?

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 02:29:54 pm »

then it will synchronize playlists?  Is this correct?

It should work. I do not have this device or a similar one to answer the other questions.

Steve

plopje

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 08:51:37 am »

It will work.

I have a H320 (EU-version, has same functions as Korean firmware). I use it as a portable harddisk in MC11 because it is the only way to use it (no WMDM-support). Just configure a Handheld Path in "Tools->Options->Handheld->Configure remote and fixed drives for detection". Use the data-port, not the media-port.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 09:41:08 am »

plope,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up