INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art in Mini Mode  (Read 1385 times)

UnknownID

Cover Art in Mini Mode
« on: May 05, 2005, 01:54:31 pm »

I have been trying for days to get the cover art of a track to show in Mini Mode. Does anybody out there know how to code for this?

UnknownID

interbeat

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Cover Art in Mini Mode
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 03:03:09 pm »

The way I do it is to use a skin with a playing now display, then select a track info template that uses cover art or just choose the cover art display.

Ed.

UnknownID

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 03:13:27 pm »

Are you talking about Standard View or Mini View?

If you are talking about Mini View, could you tell me what skin you are using so I can download it and look at the code? I have tried using the cover art, but I cannot set it as the default display (only works for "Visualizations"). The track info template sounds promising if it can be applied to Mini View.

I forgot to mention in the initial post that I am trying to make a Mini View skin.

UnknownID

interbeat

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2005, 02:48:53 pm »

Don't know. I'm using a skin a made myself, but it was ages ago now and I've forgot exactly what I did.

You can get a track info template to show in mini view, but as far as I know there is no way to get a skin to default to a specific track info template or visualisation - it will use whatever one is current in standard view.

To check code, you can download my skin: http://www.interbeat.co.uk/studios/mc/interbeat-mini.zip

Ed.

UnknownID

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 12:30:02 pm »

Sorry, it took so long to reply. Thanks for the skin. Though the Track Info method doesn't work for what I am trying to do, it did help me to determine my next step :)

UnknownID

Pages: [1]   Go Up