INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 questions regarding mc11  (Read 735 times)

tcman41

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Sound Surfing!
2 questions regarding mc11
« on: November 10, 2005, 09:25:25 am »

My preferred view scheme is album art thumbnails with artist name below. This works great except for multiple artist albums where i rather have the name of the album name displayed instead of the artist name who does the first track on the multiple artist disc. Is there a way to do this under one view scheme?

My other question relates to album art thumbnails, after i import my 4 or 5 albums everynight, media center then goes out and gets the thumbnail artwork, it usually only finds it for about half the albums so i go out to amazon and allmusic and manually retrieve and assign the other album art thumnails. When i go and look in the cover art folder i am only seeing about half of my cover art, is the rest automatically attached to my albums and how do i get them all to work the same way?

Thanks
Media Center 11 rocks my world
TC :)

tcman41

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Sound Surfing!
Re: 2 questions regarding mc11
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 08:12:28 pm »

got the artists thumbnail text to work correctly for multiple artist albums, with all thumbnails showing i went to customize current view and under thumbnail text choose " [Album Artist (auto)]". Now my multiple artists discs shows the words " multiple artists" instead listing the artist of the first track on the disc.

TC  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up