INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importing Library  (Read 882 times)

myname

Importing Library
« on: March 14, 2006, 01:45:08 pm »

Hello all, new to Media Center 11, checked the forums, but didn't see a post anywhere close to what I experienced.

On Sunday, I downloaded the current build, installed, and imported my media.  After the import I was building some playlists for my MP3 player and noticed that some albums were not imported.  I opened up Windows Explorer, navigated to the directory and they existed, but they did not import.

I did a rescan, and zero new files were found.  I tried dragging the folder to my library list, and nothing, could not get the files imported.

I uninstalled Version 11, and installed Version 10, ran the same initial import, and it grabbed everything, no problems in importing.

Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Can I still buy Version 10?  The website says I need to buy it by clicking the Purchase on the Help menu, but that takes me to a page saying it's no longer for sale.

--Kevin

chrysalis

• Recent member
Re: Importing Library
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 08:18:50 pm »

I also had trouble importing library from my network drive with build 11.1.144.  When I reverted back to 11.1.141, I was able to import my music library without any problems.

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up