INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help on 3 issues  (Read 662 times)

Spikes

Need help on 3 issues
« on: April 07, 2006, 06:01:47 pm »

I have looked at FAQ's and can't find these answers, but if I've misssed them, please let me know.

1. When you start Media Centre, is there a way for the media panels to remember you last settings. It's a bit of a drag to have to open these every time you start the program.

2. When you play a cd, or select a group of music from the library, is there a way to get the tracks to play in track order by default?

3. How do you remove a * rating? ie if you rate a track 1star, now can you get that back to blank?

Many thanks
Spikes

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Need help on 3 issues
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 06:22:09 pm »

Hey.

1. What you meen by media panels? The left pane with Audio, Video, Images etc? That I do not know how to be remembered. It's irritating. But if it is the main view you are talking about then the only thing I can come up with is to remove all the Auto Size options under Tree and View under Options.

2. If you select an album and then sort by track numbers. Hit the button above the track number so it's a arrow pointing up with 1 next to it. Then play the songs. You can select all and send them to palying now. They should appear and be played in the right order.

3. There are 2 ways of removing ratings. You can hold the mouse pointer a little left or right of the rating and klick. Make sure there is shown no stars when you klick.
The other way is to Open the Action view. Under the tree view on the left side... Hit File Properties, Tag Info. It will show all the things you have in your current view. Hit the rating tag and change it to what you want. This is the easiest to do with many files....
- I may not always believe what I'm saying
Pages: [1]   Go Up