INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo's and Playing Now with background music?  (Read 856 times)

najarip

• Recent member
Photo's and Playing Now with background music?
« on: April 30, 2006, 04:34:18 am »

Hi,

When I use MC for organizing my photo's I would like to hear some background music. This is possible but I would like to have the 'Playing Now' view to display my photo's that I am working on, with the photolist below it.

What happens is that when pressing CTRL+N, the next song gets played, I want it to be the next Photo.

I've tried other views (split view) but MC keeps finding the music the most important. Is there a way to get around this? When I don't play any background music, all is fine. I've been thinking about opening 2 MC's, one for photo's and one for music, can that be done or are there special considerations for that?

Hope anyone can help,

Thanks,

Ronald

gappie

Re: Photo's and Playing Now with background music?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 05:15:52 am »

i do this with using different zone's.
go to player>playback options> zone manager. i made a zone there called music, and one called pictures. each zone has more or less its own playing now. and you can switch between them using ctrl T.

najarip

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 07:36:11 am »

i do this with using different zone's.
go to player>playback options> zone manager. i made a zone there called music, and one called pictures. each zone has more or less its own playing now. and you can switch between them using ctrl T.

Thanks, i'll try that later this week.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 08:20:28 am »

There are several options that might help.

If your display is in full screen mode, you can right click and choose the image controls.

Page up, page down.

Space bar starts and stops a slideshow.

Or you could organize a batch differently, by using the thumbnail slider in 11.1, or by selecting a photot and double clicking or hitting enter to go to full screen, enter or escape or double click to return.
Pages: [1]   Go Up