INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artist database problem  (Read 692 times)

Nerces

• Recent member
Artist database problem
« on: May 03, 2006, 06:09:57 am »

I searched the forum but couldn't find the same problem I have for quite a long time now.

I have an audio database with Black Rain and True Romance soundtracks. The first one was made by Hans Zimmer, who although did the first track of True Romance. My problem is that when use the "Album Artist (auto)" filter to see the work of Hans Zimmer, I only got in return the Black Rain sountrack.

I don't know if I'm making myself clear, but I although would like to see the first track of True Romance when I choose Hans Zimmer.

Thanks ;)
By the way, is there anything to be done to remove the "action window" ? I'm never using it ;)

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Artist database problem
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 06:23:43 am »

If HZ is not specified as an Album Artist for the True Romance album then MC works corretly and doesn't display him as an Album Artist. Probably the album shows up under the (Multiple Artists) albums.

Just add the plain Artist view item besides the Album Artist (auto) to your view schemes. Use that view item for finding all works from a specific artist.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up