INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Indicator of Play Mode (Main vs. Alternative)  (Read 675 times)

dje06

• Recent member
Indicator of Play Mode (Main vs. Alternative)
« on: June 21, 2006, 05:15:10 pm »

On March 25th, jeffspl311 wrote in this message: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=32850.msg225155#msg225155

Sorry I'm just getting around to requesting this... it's been a problem for a while:

Please provide a way to visibly see which playback settings are currently in use, either regular or alternate. I want to verify that my Alt-M worked just by looking up at the display area (so I know if I'm going to get a fade transition between songs or a gapped transition, for example).

I would be very happy if you just made the playback setting a field that I could add to my customized display, whose value would either be "Regular" or "Alternate".

Thanks very much,
Jeff

So, I just discovered how to switch between the modes, in spite of the outdated Help document (which doesn't mention Alt-M), and this feature is simply amazing, except I would be dead scared if I were doing a live set and had to guess which Play mode I'm in in the middle of a song, the main or alternative...

Has this issue been addressed yet? It would be so amazing if there was just an indicator somewhere of the play mode and perhaps its settings, but even the latter is not as important as just knowing where you are.

Thanks so much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up