INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audible Files  (Read 1041 times)

dfcooke

Audible Files
« on: August 17, 2006, 08:23:43 am »

I have 15 Audible files recently downloaded using the Audible Manager. They reside on my hard drive. When searching for *.aa files, no files have been returned. What am I doing wrong?

Secondly I would like to transfer these files to my new iPod Video so they are portable. Any hints on this?

park

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I wish I had more to say!
Re: Audible Files
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 04:22:41 am »

You can find them on your hard drive in explorer, right click on them and (if you have "enable shell integration" selected in options) click "Media Center" then "Import". You should then be able to see them in MC.

Or click on "Library" then "Import" and navigate to the folder.

I'm assuming you hadn't imported them. If you were trying to import them but they weren't showing, maybe make sure that that file type is being looked for (in the import window, on the file types list).

Alternatively do everything in MC from the start. Click on audible in the Services and Plugins section and login and redownload the files. MC automatically puts them into its libaray that way.

Once they are in your library, it's simple to drag and drop them onto your ipod. Or you can put them in a playlist and synch that playlist to the ipod.
Pages: [1]   Go Up