INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 12.0.86  (Read 9564 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 12.0.86
« on: October 04, 2006, 02:51:11 pm »

Download:
http://www.jrmediacenter.com/DevZone/CustomApps/MC12/MediaCenter120086.exe

History

12.0.86 (10/4/06)

1. Changed: Pressing the "Play" link on a single-file thumbnail will queue all the files. (like a standard double-click)
2. Fixed: Clicking on a non-item area of a list and then doing Ctrl+A wouldn't update for the new selection as expected.
3. Fixed: Theater View didn't update properly to reflect changes to the playing file.
4. Optimized: Improved Theater View tile loading performance.
5. Fixed: Entering Theater View to a webpage or Playing Now view would not properly show everything.
6. Fixed: Some sloppy TV code that could lead to crashes on computers that do not have digital TV devices.
7. Fixed: Some iPod PDT settings not being honored.
8. Changed: When MC 12 is first run, and the media database is empty, it will search for a database from a previous version of MC and prompt the user if he'd like to use (copy) it.
9. Changed: Tuned roll speed delay in Theater View.
10. NEW: Added animation for entering an item in Theater View.
11. NEW: Updated art in several areas of the program.
12. Changed: Updated DCRaw.
13. Changed: RAW file decodes are now cached on a per session basis.  (First file load is slow but subsequent loads should be fast.  On a per session basis.)
14. Fixed: Http:// files could show unexpected thumbnails in some cases.
15. Fixed: Field lists would not properly handle translation during sorting.

12.0.85 (10/3/06)

1. Fixed: Pressing the "Play" link on a single image and then pressing page up / page down would not display nicely.
2. Fixed: When starting the program, right-click menus could get clobbered during the first few seconds.
3. Changed: Double-clicking / playing a single image in Playing Now won't automatically start a slideshow.

12.0.84 (10/3/06)

1. Fixed: Quickly switching into and out of Theater View could cause a crash.

12.0.83 (10/3/06)

1. Fixed: When unloading a component that accessed 3D capabilities (visualizations or Theater View), Media Center could crash.
2. Fixed: With the program maximized, the cursor wouldn't always change back to an arrow as expected in some cases.

12.0.82 (10/2/06)

1. Changed: Display Mode is skipped when pressing F11 while stopped.
2. Changed: Rolling in Theater View lists is controlled by time instead of number of clicks, so holding up or down will always stop at the ends.
3. Fixed: Manually collapsing "Services & Plug-ins" was not possible.
4. Fixed: Transparent menus could cause issues during DVD or video playback. (now disabled if overlapping the display)
5. Changed: When starting playback of a new file from a paused state, cross-fading is disabled.
6. Changed: Renamed "Fullscreen" to "Display View" in Theater View menu to align with menu naming.
7. Fixed: Right-clicking on a menu item and choosing "Execute: ..." could show a different menu. (note that menus follow mouse movement by design)
8. Fixed: Podcasts page Google search box was not working.
9. Changed: When the display is detached, the "Display" Action Window will not be as tall.
10. Fixed: The "Display" action window wouldn't appear properly when starting a video with the display detached.
11. Fixed: "System Info" could crash on some machines.
12. Fixed: TV crash in various situations.
13. NEW: MC plays Flash Video (flv). Some third-party DirectShow filters are required.
14. Fixed: Exiting Theater View could cause a crash.

12.0.81 (9/29/06)

1. Fixed: Track info visualizations would crash.
2. Fixed: Pressing 'Enter' on a "Back" command on the right of Theater View didn't work.
3. Changed: Spinning picture cube doesn't spin as fast when entering Theater View.
4. NEW: Theater View lists roll, but require two up or down clicks (instead of one) to initiate the roll.
5. Fixed: When Theater View encountered a Direct3D error, it would appear missing instead of drawing an error screen.
6. Changed: Core drawing engine provides nicer results with alpha on alpha drawing. (effects font smoothness in some Theater View skins)

12.0.80 (9/28/06)

1. Fixed: When running multiple versions of MC at once, they could collide when using some plugin types.
2. Changed: Removed a few obsolete settings from Plugin Manager pages.

12.0.79 (9/28/06)

1. Changed: Video thumbnailing runs at a lower priority so it has less performance impact.
2. Fixed: Video thumbnailing could show a crash message in rare cases where a video thumbnail could not be built.
3. Fixed: If "Slim" was entered the first time while MC was maximized, it could fill the screen.
4. Fixed: Edit drop lists for disc number could sort empty and 1 out of order. (remember that emtpy and 1 sort equally in a file list so tracks without a disc number have an implied disc number of 1)
5. Changed: Menu transparency will not be used if the menu overlaps a hardware accelerated window. (3D visualizations, G-Force, new Theater View, etc.)
6. NEW: MP3 (Internet) streams are buffered to allow seeking anywhere as the stream is received.
7. Fixed: iPods not ejecting correctly after sync or on close.
8. Fixed: Some bad image files could cause the player to hang.
9. Fixed: Not able to recognize non-WMDM handheld devices on operating systems that don't support WMDM.
10. NEW: A new WAVE input plugin that handles uncompressed WAV files, including http:// files and files with UNICODE characters in the path. Compressed WAV files will continue to be handled in DirectShow.
11. Fixed: Audible files not tranferring to iPods.
12. Fixed: Shift-End, Shift-Ctrl-End, Shift-Home, Shift-Ctrl-Home now honored in lyric edit control.
13. Fixed: Not reading Audible tags correctly.
14. Changed: Removed "All" items when browsing in Theater View.
15. Changed: Several improvements to the Noire Theater View skin.
16. NEW: New animated Theater View returns -- many performance improvements from previous release.
17. Changed: Once Theater View gets to a "Files" list, pressing Enter will show a menu instead of replacing Playing Now.
18. Changed: When navigating in Theater View, going into a list with only one item will go in to the next level.
19. Fixed: Possible dead-lock with multithreaded skinning.
20. Changed: Reworked how customization is applied to web browser controls to be more reliable.

12.0.78 (9/26/06)

1. Changed: Double-click on the header while in Slim mode returns to Standard View.
2. NEW: Mouse-wheel works to operate the thumbnail size slider.
3. NEW: View header is shown in library views when filtering using the tree.
4. Changed: Tooltips don't show an image when in a thumbnail mode. (since it's redundant)
5. Fixed: When clicking a tree item with no children, it'd scroll down unexpectedly.
6. Changed: For Quicktime video (such as mp4) that is played in DirectShow, we try DirectShow method for thumbnailing before trying Quicktime method.
7. Changed: Time-out for testing whether a file can be played in DirectShow is increased (to avoid unnecessarily hard-killing a DirectShow graph).
8. NEW: Slim skin Mini View has its own window position instead of being a windowshade of the main position.
9. Fixed: Show Start option now honored.
10. Fixed: Action Window pages wouldn't always set the cursor properly. (hopefully fixed -- please let us know)
11. NEW: Introduced new video thumbnail generation system -- please test if you have had video thumbnail problems in the past.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Center 12.0.86
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 03:11:22 pm »

12.0.86 (10/4/06)

6. Fixed: Some sloppy TV code that could lead to crashes on computers that do not have digital TV devices.

Yes!!!! This solves my problem "Failed to play TV" when trying to go into TV Opions. Thank you very much.

A day without laughing is a day without living

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 03:19:32 pm »

Yes!!!! This solves my problem "Failed to play TV" when trying to go into TV Opions. Thank you very much.
Thanks for your patience and the logs.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 03:55:53 pm »

4. Optimized: Improved Theater View tile loading performance.

Noticeably improved.  Nice work.

I like both of these too.  The "roll" speed is workable now, and the animation is nice.  Also a nice job with the artwork.

Theater View and Display view are still not properly "hiding" the Windows task bar regularly on 4 different computers that I've tried.  It seems to me like it's a focus problem, but it's not clear what I have to do to cause it (other than that it seems to happen every time I want to watch a video).

The task bar just won't go away sometimes unless I manually click the MC icon on it (which Minimizes MC) and then click it again to bring MC back up.  It doesn't happen every time I start Theater View or a Video but it's enough to be quite annoying.  This does not happen with MC11.1 when doing the same tasks.

(Like how I did that?  Hit you with a handful of kudos and then whammo!)
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 03:59:55 pm »

Only because you improved some artwork...

The invisible toolbar button with Noire issue is still not improved.

Still looks like this:

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 04:28:28 pm »

TV Bug:

Clicking on "Set Display" displays TV channels menu, the same like "TV Channels". Set Display menu is not displayed at all!

Otherwise selecting TV options is now working well!

There are still some flickering effects above and below the 4 display corners.

matshif

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 04:57:25 pm »

12.0.86 (10/4/06)

Thank you Yaobing,

I am half way satisfied.

I can set the TV tuner, but I used to have 15 channels before and now I have only 7 different

channels and the other places are occupied of one the same channel.

Any idea?

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 05:17:21 pm »

11. NEW: Updated art in several areas of the program.

The movie icon is back to the little "reel" again.  I think this is a much better icon for this -- thank you.

3. Fixed: Theater View didn't update properly to reflect changes to the playing file.

This fixed the "playing triangle" issue.

Much better, but the behavior is a little odd in that there is a short "pause" before it starts to scroll after releasing and re-pressing the curser key.  I believe that this is due to the keyboard type delay (i.e. the pause before the key starts repeating) being long enough to trigger the wrap.  I think the roll delay may still be just a tad long -- at least on faster systems.  The behavior doesn't quite seem fully "solid" yet.

1. Changed: Display Mode is skipped when pressing F11 while stopped.

This causes some annoyance when trying to quickly enter Theater View due to the fact that I'm using to ALWAYS hitting F11 twice.  With this new behavior, I have to think about whether to hit it once or twice depending on whether a song is playing.  If I hit it twice when I'm not supposed to, I end up back at the Standard View.  If I hit it only once which I'm supposed to hit it twice, the screen goes black and I have to figure out that it's on the full screen view.  

I realize that I could use "Cntl 4" to get to Theater View, but I'm wondering why it was changed in the first place, and what the advantage is of this "skipping view" behavior.  Did anyone really have a problem with the way it worked before?  This feels like a fix for a problem that didn't exist.  I prefered the previous behavior since it was more consistant.

18. Changed: When navigating in Theater View, going into a list with only one item will go in to the next level.

Do most people really prefer this?  I realize that this is how the iPod now functions, but that doesn't necessarily make it a good thing, and as I outlined in a previous thread, I much prefer the previous behavior since it's consistant.  I like to see the "album" even if it's only a single item in the list, and it screws up my navigation to have the number of presses between menu pages change from one album to the next.

Thanks,

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 05:21:44 pm »

NOT a big deal, but in the 3D Pong visualization, the ball and the player's "paddle" are extremely dark and BARELY visible.

Larry

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 05:24:43 pm »

BUG:  In the Thunderstorm skin, the "clear rating" icon (little "X" in a circle) is essentially invisible when you mouse over it.  Note that with the Noire skin the icon is "dimmer" when mousing over it, but in Thunderstorm, it's REALLY hard to see.  I think that it still appears just a TINY bit, but it's "effectively" invisible.

Larry

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 05:41:03 pm »

I can set the TV tuner, but I used to have 15 channels before and now I have only 7 different channels and the other places are occupied of one the same channel.

Any idea?

I don't quite understand what you mean. Where do you see this? Have you scanned for available channels?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

matshif

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 08:52:00 pm »

I don't quite understand what you mean. Where do you see this? Have you scanned for available channels?

I have scanned and got 15 different channels but 9 of them show the same program.

Clearer?

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 08:56:46 pm »

I don't mind this change. I'm just happy to have the rolling/wrapping back but I can't help wonder why it couldn't have just been implemented as a simple user option, ie, on or off. To me, it sort of fits in with the existing behaviour options already available for Theater View, eg> "allow navigation with left and right arrows", etc...

I really like this but it doesn't work if you use left/right arrows for navigation rather than enter which is a shame.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 09:19:53 pm »

6. Changed: Core drawing engine provides nicer results with alpha on alpha drawing.

Matt, I've finally got around to trying this on another PC. Same thing I'm affraid. Theater View fonts a notably blocky/jaggered when compared to v11.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Z-Wave Home Automation

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 09:45:38 pm »

One more...

Theater View no longer works on an older PC I have which has v11.1 running happily on it for music playback.  I get a blank screen with a DirectDraw error. Something along the lines: "Cannot create windowed mode". 

Another reason for making the animation customizable I would think.

Perhaps it could be configurable via the XML (since it's a visual related thing). I noticed that you can already disable the cube animation right now through the property: Style="0". What would be good is if you could also:-

a) Disable animation on a global scale AND
b) Disable the background viz only in the same way you can disable the cube animation. Something like this perhaps:-

<BACKGROUND>
      <Item Location="*" Bitmap="BackgroundRoot.jpg"/>
      <Item Location="*\***" Bitmap="Background.jpg"/>
      <Item Style="0">
</BACKGROUND>

I love the Theater View animation but some people with older hardware are not going to be able to use it (as I've already shown). Also, even on more modern hardware, the CPU cycles consumed by the background viz is not something everyone's going to want. Especially in a HTPC situation where low heat/power/everything is so important.

Thanks.
Z-Wave Home Automation

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 10:43:37 pm »

As raym pointed out, this doesn't work when using the arrows for navigation.  On top of this, however, I find the new animation a bit slow.

I'm finding this to still be a bit slow.  I keep re-pressing the button too soon, which resets the timer.  This "may" depend on each individual system, and how quickly any given remote sends commands to the system.

Larry

rpalmer68

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 02:20:23 am »

Matt, I've finally got around to trying this on another PC. Same thing I'm affraid. Theater View fonts a notably blocky/jaggered when compared to v11.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Mine looked terrible until I increased the resolution to 1380x768 then they look OK.

What resolution are you using?

R

raym

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 04:00:53 am »

Mine looked terrible until I increased the resolution to 1380x768 then they look OK.

What resolution are you using?

R

1280x1024. I've tried many different resolutions and refresh rates but they all look more or less as bad as each other.

So you obviously don't have the same problem with MC11 right?

Thanks.
Z-Wave Home Automation

rpalmer68

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 04:58:46 am »

1280x1024. I've tried many different resolutions and refresh rates but they all look more or less as bad as each other.

So you obviously don't have the same problem with MC11 right?

Thanks.

I don't have MC11 installed any more so I can't compare I'm afraid.

rpalmer68

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 07:18:48 am »

Also, even on more modern hardware, the CPU cycles consumed by the background viz is not something everyone's going to want. Especially in a HTPC situation where low heat/power/everything is so important.

Thanks.

Exactly my problem, HTPC goes from not being noticed to being VERY noticed by the wife thanks to the fans running overtime trying to keep the unit cool inside the cabinet!

R

Uwe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 08:03:07 am »

same as reported in 12.0.81 and 12.0.85:

I'm getting only a white, blank screen with a blinking mouse arrow when entering Theatre View. No Error Code.
Please make a switch for theese animation things in Theatre View. I liked the performance of MC 12.0.76 on my old PC-Jukebox. At the moment, i can't use MC 12 any more. Must go back to MC 11 for using T.V.

Media Center 12.0.81 -- C:\Programme\J River\Media Center 12\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 4 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium III 634 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 165 MB

Internet Explorer: 5.00.3700.1000 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81.3502 / Shlwapi.dll: 5.0.3502 / Shell32.dll: 5.0.3700 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive D:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No

Burning /  Drive D: LITE-ON  LTR-52327S         Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:52  MaxSpeed:52  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

REM: Installed DirectX 9

Thanks Uwe

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 08:09:02 am »

I have scanned and got 15 different channels but 9 of them show the same program.

Clearer?

Sounds like hardware or driver issue. What device do you have? Do you have updated drivers?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2006, 08:36:11 am »

Hello Jim and Matt,
here is again a Update for the German Translation Please Insert it in the nex Version:
A great Question, when will the Translation of the Smarlists in the Tree aviable ?

Language created only by:
bytestar & daniel_2k (MC12)

Last modified:
04/10/2006 - 12:52 Uhr
Download: http://www.netcologne.de/~nc-bauerro7/mc12de.zip

Thanks
Bytestar
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

CDvd

• World Citizen
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 09:01:26 am »

Changing resolution settings while in T.V. causes weirds things (everything is being misplaced).
(Go to playing now, right click on display window > display setting > change full screen res)
A computer without COBOL and Fortran is like a piece of chocolate cake without ketchup and mustard.

matshif

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 09:10:50 am »

Sounds like hardware or driver issue. What device do you have? Do you have updated drivers?
Edit
I have Hauppauge WinTV PRV 350.

Updated my drivers recently and I have the last drivers according to Hauppage.

Can watch 15 different channels through the program I got with the card, WinTV2000.

Griff

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2006, 12:44:13 pm »

Hi Yaobing

Thanks for fixing TV.

One other prob.

When starting TV from Theater mode, it blows off.

If started in std. view and goto theater mode, everything is OK.

Sending log. to ya.

Thanks

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2006, 01:09:36 pm »

Clicking play on an album in album view causes MC to
go into the album rather than add it to the play list?!

In fact play doesn't work at all anywhere....

Griff

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2006, 01:47:54 pm »

Hi Matt

Thanks for all the Theater view changes, they are fabulous!

Is anyone else seeing this?

When going from full screen visul. back to where ever (in theater mode)

I get this, every so offten.

Error starting Direct 3D engine

(error creating Direct 3d device (0x8876017c)

then no more Theater view, no menus no nothing.

?

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2006, 02:10:28 pm »

I never realized this before but the right click --> Play action doesn't add all the files (like a standard double click or using the Play link on a single file thumbnail).  Shouldn't this match the Tile Play link functionality for consistency?

Besides, what use is adding just one file to Playing Now if you're going to clear the existing current list?

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2006, 02:24:00 pm »

I never realized this before but the right click --> Play action doesn't add all the files (like a standard double click or using the Play link on a single file thumbnail).  Shouldn't this match the Tile Play link functionality for consistency?

Besides, what use is adding just one file to Playing Now if you're going to clear the existing current list?

Working fine here!  :)

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2006, 02:39:52 pm »

It does do a Replace Playing Now (all) on your system?  On mine (and more than one) it only adds one file (whichever I have selected)...

Now, if I have multiple files selected, it plays them all obviously.  That's not what the Play link on the Tiles does though (or double clicking does if you didn't change the default behavior) so that's what I meant by inconsistent.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2006, 02:49:46 pm »

It does do a Replace Playing Now (all) on your system?  On mine (and more than one) it only adds one file (whichever I have selected)...

Now, if I have multiple files selected, it plays them all obviously.  That's not what the Play link on the Tiles does though (or double clicking does if you didn't change the default behavior) so that's what I meant by inconsistent.

Maybe I'm missing what you're saying.
In 12.0.86 I've tried in various locations right clicking a file, or a set of files,
then selecting play.
The effect is that the Playing Now List is cleared,
and the files selected are Added to Playing Now.
The first track in the list then starts playing.

Desirable I'd think?
Currently in this build what I'm seeing as broken as indicated in my first bug post under this thread
is clicking play on tiles does not actually cause the album/artist or anything else to actually play at all....

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2006, 03:01:18 pm »

Maybe I'm missing what you're saying.
In 12.0.86 I've tried in various locations right clicking a file, or a set of files,
then selecting play.
The effect is that the Playing Now List is cleared,
and the files selected are Added to Playing Now.
The first track in the list then starts playing.

Yeah.  That's not what I'm saying.  That is how right-click --> play works for me as well, but that's not how selecting the Play link on a tile in Tile Mode works (or double clicking if the default Options --> General --> Behavior --> Double Click setting is enabled).  That's my point.

I really don't care if it stays the way it is, since I can double click or use the Play link on the Tiles to work how I want (which is for it to replace playing now with all of the files in the currently displayed list).  It just seems inconsistent (choosing "play" does one thing one place and another another place).

So, if it is desirable for some people to have it work the way it does, then that's fine with me.  If no one cares though, you might as well be consistent.   :)

EDIT:  I see that clicking the Play link on the tiles is completely broken right now, but going by the build thread changes list it should (if it worked) do a Replace Playing Now (all) action.

1. Changed: Pressing the "Play" link on a single-file thumbnail will queue all the files. (like a standard double-click)

It looks to me like the mistake was that they made the "Play link" action actually perform a double click action (when you click Play on grouping tiles it actually opens them up like double clicking does) rather than a "Play" action similar to how a double click play action would work.

Mr ChriZ

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2006, 03:13:54 pm »

Yeh what you said  :)

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2006, 03:16:52 pm »

Yes, it is broken.

When I click the play link under any of the top album thumbnails MC does not play anything. Instead of sending the files to PN and starting playback MC hides or displays the bottom details list. The play link acts as a toggle switch for it.

My Behavior options:

Double-click: Add to Playing Now (to end)
Jump on play: None
Play button: Play Playing Now
Previous button: CD player style
Start playing when files added to Playing Now: disabled
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

LonWar

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 05:24:34 pm »

2. Fixed: Clicking on a non-item area of a list and then doing Ctrl+A wouldn't update for the new selection as expected.

Thanks!
-
Pages: [1]   Go Up