INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To those who advised M-Audio ....  (Read 2786 times)

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
To those who advised M-Audio ....
« on: October 20, 2006, 12:14:26 pm »

Thank You!   :-*

I had never heard of the brand and its hard to get over here. I travelled half the country to get my greedy hands on a Revolution 5.1 (for half the money a Creative X-Fi goes for btw) but the sound ... its just too sweet!  ;D

I was quite content with the integrated soundstorm of my nvidia chipset. Any vagueness in the low I contributed to the speakerset. But when I got my core2duo I got an integrated Soundmax (vague ADI chip?) "thing". I won't even call it a soundcard 'cos its not worthy of such a name. It sucks big time. With this, it sounds like I got a new speakerset, its great!

Tomorrow is gonna be revelation day cos I'm gonna hook it up to the receiver. I did that with the soundstorm too btw and decided the PC was not for serious listening to audio. Can't wait!

Ingemar.

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
Re: To those who advised M-Audio ....
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 06:23:56 am »

Hooked up the digital out of the card to my receiver today with this cable and its just perfect.  ;D

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
Re: To those who advised M-Audio ....
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 06:52:07 am »

The Revolution 5.1 does not support simultaneous output to spdif and analog does it? So I'm not able to setup zones with MJ right?
Pages: [1]   Go Up