INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple Sound Sondigo Sirocco Wireless Sound Cards  (Read 2848 times)

brw02005

Multiple Sound Sondigo Sirocco Wireless Sound Cards
« on: December 02, 2006, 02:28:51 pm »

Ok here is my plan which may never actually work.  I was going to purchase two Sondigo Sirocco's and apply the multizone playback built into JRiver.  Since each one functions as a sound card this might have a changce of working but I wondering how small it was.  In the future I was hoping to find a way to sync the zones but I realize that that is still difficult to do regardless nevermind with the wifi network as a wild card.

here a review wondering what you guys think

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/multimedia/multimedia-reviews/sondigo_sirocco_review/

yap

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: Multiple Sound Sondigo Sirocco Wireless Sound Cards
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 11:09:13 am »

I thought of getting this device but no one in UK sells it, however I manage to get Linksys WMB54G and Azurewave AW-GA200. Both have their own virtual sound drivers so I created two zones in MC and assigned output of each zone to one of the virtual sound drivers. I control my MC using netremote.

I have been using this setup for a while and it works very well.

Only thing I haven't tried is buying two devices of the same manufacturer and then getting them to play music independent of each other from the same PC. (you can install the same virtual driver twice in windows so should be possible)
Pages: [1]   Go Up