INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Episode status "no free space" error when downloading podcasts  (Read 1298 times)

Triphoss

Episode status "no free space" error when downloading podcasts
« on: January 19, 2007, 09:10:02 pm »

I just switched over to MC and I love it.  However I can not find a way to increase the space allocated for Podcasts.  Every time I add an rss feed, the “episode status” says “no free Space” clicking on the column brings up an error message that says:

“   The space available in the Podcast directory has fallen below the value you configured in Options > Podcast.  You must free up some disc space before Media Center will download additional episodes.  Click to expedite downloading when the condition clears.”

Under Options > Podcast  there is only the option to set when to stop downloading (1gb) but no way to see what has been set aside as “available”.

After waiting a few days, some of the Podcasts have now been downloaded, but I can’t tell why.  I have lots of drive space, and want to download several gigs of Podcasts, how do I increase the available space in the Podcast directory, and can I control where they are stored?  I would prefer that the files be saved to my external 160 gig hard drive.
 ?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Episode status "no free space" error when downloading podcasts
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 09:17:05 pm »

The options should do what you want.  Please check carefully.
Pages: [1]   Go Up