INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Usability of Version 12  (Read 895 times)

PhDSM

• World Citizen
Usability of Version 12
« on: March 16, 2007, 07:46:24 am »

This new version is great, however, I have remarks regarding its usability compared to Version 11.
There 2 points where I found usability less good than for V.11

In the organization Tree window:
  There is little triangle to expand or not the tree without changing content window.
  In version 12 you move 1st level triangle to the extrem right of the window and you leave the ones for 2nd and next level to the left. This is a less efficient for nagivation because when you navigate in the tree you have to move the mouse betwwen each side of the windows frequently.
  It was a lot more convinent in V11 when they were on the left side for all levels.

In the Action window:
  In V.11 , Tag, Image  and Playlist properties where at the same level, and it was possible to move easy between these action windows. Now we have to go thru the Tag windows each time (i.e. you have to close Playlist windos to access tag again..)
  Also the Playlist windows. tree expansion is "reinitialised" each time, whereas in V.11 it reopens with the previous tree expansion

Hope my explanation is clear
Best Regards

PhDSM

mlefebvre

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Usability of Version 12
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 07:54:37 am »

In the organization Tree window:
  There is little triangle to expand or not the tree without changing content window.
  In version 12 you move 1st level triangle to the extrem right of the window and you leave the ones for 2nd and next level to the left. This is a less efficient for nagivation because when you navigate in the tree you have to move the mouse betwwen each side of the windows frequently.
  It was a lot more convinent in V11 when they were on the left side for all levels.

I agree with this.

Michel.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Usability of Version 12
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 09:03:35 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up