INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theatre View folder types?  (Read 1156 times)

nsmith1984

• Recent member
Theatre View folder types?
« on: March 20, 2007, 02:02:36 pm »

Hi there - just like to start off by saying thanks for this program! It's exactly what I've been looking for, after months of searching and wondering why nobody made a simple 'mp3-jukebox' peice of software, I finally found this. It's excellent.

But now to my problem! It's not really a biggie, but it would be nice if I could sort it.

Basically I'm going to be using this with a touch-screen monitor in the near future (which means I've been thouroughly testing the Theatre View with only the left mouse button - and it all works a treat!). It's mainly going to be used to play my music, but I'd like to change the view that comes up when 'Audio' is selected from the main menu...

Right now it shows Artist/Album - Disk Location - File Type - Play Stats and then goes on to list a load of music.

Now, if I go into 'Disk Location' - this is the exact view I want to see by default. It shows all of my folders set up just how I have them in the file structure (basically, each folder is a single album), along with the album cover. How can I make this the default view or at least customize the default view to hide Artist/Album - File Type - Play Stats etc and just leave Disk Location there?

Cheers from England  ;D

NickM

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Simplicity isn't always best, but it's easy to fix
Re: Theatre View folder types?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 06:45:06 pm »

From the Standard View, right click on Audio; from there you can edit or add a new View Scheme.  Each View Scheme can be configered to show up in Theatre View ( or not ).

There's plenty of discussion on how to set-up and edit View Schemes in this forum.  Have fun...

nsmith1984

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 03:25:27 am »

I've tried this already but can't figure it out... I've tried unchecking the 'show in theater view' box on multiple items, but they reset themselves when I come back to it.

In fact, as I try it now, they're all marked to not be shown - yet there are still 4 being shown  ?

nsmith1984

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 12:53:43 pm »

Sorry, I figured it out now   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up