Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IPod?  (Read 497 times)

Dave T

• World Citizen
IPod?
« on: August 26, 2002, 11:49:37 am »

I'm very interested in getting an IPod.  I did some searching on this forum, and from what I can see it looks like MJ is interested in supporting the IPod, but I can't see anything about when or if this will definately happen.  Any news?  I'd much rather not have to use MusicMatch.

Or, if anyone recommends any other MP3 portable, please pipe in.  What I like about the IPod is its small size, the fact that it can hold all my music, and the excellent UI.  I want to be able to download about 200 CD's worth of music, and be able to quickly browse by artist/album/title.  The IPod is the only mp3 player I've seen that does this this well.  Any other suggestions?

- Dave

Steve

RE:IPod?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2002, 01:25:49 pm »

DaveT,

In regards to when and if we will support the iPod, Apple has said that they will make a Software Developer's Kit available for the iPod sometime in August. If we see this happen, then support will happen sooner rather than later. If we don't see anything this week, we will try (again) to work something out with xPlay or EphPod to provide some kind of integrated support. We will keep trying.

Steve (JRiver)
Pages: [1]   Go Up