INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to always show files?  (Read 727 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
How to always show files?
« on: July 03, 2007, 11:44:18 am »

hello, i have posted this question a few times, but not recieved an answer. is there a way when choosing media buttons images, that the bottom part where the files show up that are in a folder will alwys show? when i choose images, then all my folders of pictures show on top, but then i have to hit the little arrow on the bottom to preview the photos in that folder, then if i choose a subfolder on top then the preview pane on bottom disappears again, and i have to hit the up arrow to see the pictures again.

any way to keep that preview pane open at all times?

Thank you

gappie

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 02:57:31 pm »

hello, i have posted this question a few times, but not recieved an answer. is there a way when choosing media buttons images, that the bottom part where the files show up that are in a folder will alwys show? when i choose images, then all my folders of pictures show on top, but then i have to hit the little arrow on the bottom to preview the photos in that folder, then if i choose a subfolder on top then the preview pane on bottom disappears again, and i have to hit the up arrow to see the pictures again.

any way to keep that preview pane open at all times?

Thank you

you mean this?
go in a view where this happens to taskbar>view>view settings>options>always show files.
there are more roads leading to this goal.

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 03:48:49 pm »

YES!!!!!

Exactly. Thank You Gappie!!!

Much appreciated!
Pages: [1]   Go Up