INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problem with album art and philips mp3 player  (Read 1872 times)

AzzyBear

problem with album art and philips mp3 player
« on: July 16, 2007, 03:05:12 am »

Hello, I'm new to this board but have been MC user for years now. Recently I got a Philips HDD6330 mp3 player from a friend and find getting album art on to it very difficult.

I have a very large library and all my cover art is centralized in a 'covers' directory as well as embedded in the tags. The philips supports cover art but only if it is an 'album art.jpg' in the album directory with all the mp3s. I have the option in Media Center set to include album art but I guess MC doesn't know how the device wants it. So, I have to do it all by hand (hunting the jpg down in the covers directory, copying, pasting in the device's artist/album directory, then change the name to "album art.jpg"), and this takes quite some time. I was wondering if there was a way to change MCs behavior with this device, i.e. write/change a script that tells it what to do cover art. I've looked all through the MC directories but haven't found anything that looks like it has to do with portable devices. So, is this possible?

Thanks guys. I love MC! Keep up the good work!
Greg U.
Pages: [1]   Go Up