INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FIXED . Missing Playlists in action window  (Read 1423 times)

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
FIXED . Missing Playlists in action window
« on: September 04, 2007, 11:14:25 am »

All Playlists are shown in the organization tree.
Some Playlistgroups and Playlists are missing in "Action Window -> Tag -> Playlists"
Some (not the same ones) Playlistgroups and Playlists are missing in "Send to -> Playlist"

I have got 731 Playlists (incl. some smartlists) in 43 Groups... Exporting them works fine.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
Re: Missing Playlists in action window
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 05:40:23 pm »

Is some information missing?
Does nobody else have a similar/same problem (with a great number of playlist)?

jack wallstreet

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 06:59:15 pm »

Do you mean that the pseudo tag: "playlists" in the tag action window doesn't list all playlists associated with a single file or do you mean that for some files no playlists at all are identified in the tag window, even though they are some? 
John

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 05:02:24 am »

Do you mean that the pseudo tag: "playlists" [...]
Yes

I mean: Some playlists AND some playlistsgroups are not shown up at the playlist tree in Action Window. Doesn't matter if the selected file/files are in them or not.

For example: I've got one Playlistgroup called "Music". This one is never shown in the action window independent of my file selection. So I'm neither able to see if the selected file is in this list nor to check / uncheck a box of a playlist in this group (because they are not shown).

MajorTomKY

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 08:36:20 pm »

Same problem showed up for me soon as I updated to 12.0.318.  I was tagging away and updated... then I went to edit playlists on some files and I only see a coupleitems when Iclick show all . In the selection tree all the playlists are there still and do contain the proper lists of files.  I have many hundreds of playlists as well. I've used them like custom tags inJukebox and when I came to MediaCenter I continued using them.  They are vital.  I do note that when youclick a file and you only have the Tag edit showing you see playlists that are attached to the file showing but click toedit the playlists and the playlists you could select from arenot there.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 11:00:19 am »

Same problem showed up for me soon as I updated to 12.0.318.  I was tagging away and updated... then I went to edit playlists on some files and I only see a coupleitems when Iclick show all . In the selection tree all the playlists are there still and do contain the proper lists of files.  I have many hundreds of playlists as well. I've used them like custom tags inJukebox and when I came to MediaCenter I continued using them.  They are vital.  I do note that when youclick a file and you only have the Tag edit showing you see playlists that are attached to the file showing but click toedit the playlists and the playlists you could select from arenot there.

Exactly what I mean! But I had it some versions ago, too.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 05:17:31 pm »

Can you see any pattern to the playlists that don't appear?

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

MajorTomKY

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 07:40:29 am »

For me it's all of them ! but recently imported & one called smartlists but nothing inside smartlists.  ALL remain inthe tree and still contain their files.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 04:04:51 pm »

Can you see any pattern to the playlists that don't appear?

Thanks.

Thank you for eliminating this bug! I'm sorry I didn’t get the time for taking a close look (and at a short glance I couldn’t see any pattern) and answer your question, but I’m happy to see that you took some of your time anyway to help me/us!

Again: Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up