INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WebRemote Working! but...  (Read 557 times)

gkerber

WebRemote Working! but...
« on: August 13, 2002, 07:36:02 pm »

Wow, I've got webremote working to a wireless pda using a CF wireless network card through a wireless router.  Setting that up is not a trivial task....  Someone here said to be ready to read manuals, they were right.  Read, reread, try stuff, repeat...

Now that I have it working, I find it quite limited in what it can do, and the play/pause button seems to get stuck sometimes and I have to "home" back to the main screen and then go back to the player controls.

I'd sure like to be able to access playlists.

And there should be a simple choice of adding or replacing an album to the "playing now" list.  Right now, all I can do it select everything, select all from an artist or a single album, but not pick an album from one artist and another from another artist and add it to my "playing now".

If these things can be done and it's my error, please fill me in!!!!

BTW:  StreamZap says they will have their update to allow their ir remote control MJ "mid week".  I'll post something when they actually release it.

Mike Noe

RE:WebRemote Working! but...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 03:00:43 am »

Concensus seems to be that v9 will bring the advanced remote features, so don't hold your breath for the current version of Web Remote.

Listening to: 'Warm-Up Dialogue' from 'Moanin'' by 'Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers' on Media Jukebox

phelmers

• Software developerclassical music, HTPC's, lossless audio compression
RE:WebRemote Working! but...
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 10:24:48 am »

I've just modified the WebRemote plugin to support playlists. I'll see about submitting it to MJ but in the meantime you can email me at phelmers@rochester.rr.com for a copy. The modified source code is available too if you're interested.

- Peter Helmers
Pages: [1]   Go Up