INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multi-channel card with Vista drivers  (Read 5800 times)

lpcalcaterra

• Recent member
Multi-channel card with Vista drivers
« on: November 23, 2007, 10:39:28 am »

I am currently using M-Audio Delta 410 (at home) and Delta 1010LT (at work) for multiple zones. Both have served me well.  I was hoping to move my setup to a new Vista based pc. Unfortunately, M-Audio does not have Vista drivers.

Vista users.. what multi channel cards are you using?

Chazworth

• Recent member
Re: Multi-channel card with Vista drivers
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 02:19:48 pm »

It looks like Vista drivers are now available for the M-Audio Delta cards.  I have a Delta 410 that I am also using for multiple zones with an XP machine.  I saw some posts at avsforum.com that indicated the Vista-compatible, Delta control panel is new, and there are many features that are different.  It may still be a bit early to take the plunge.

Has anyone else had recent experience with either the new M-Audio drivers or other Vista cards?

lpcalcaterra

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 11:43:41 am »

It looks like Vista drivers are now available for the M-Audio Delta cards. 

Awesome... I am building a Vista PC now. I will give them a shot.  I will report results.

Chazworth

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 04:26:27 pm »

I have installed my M-Audio Delta 410 in my new Vista box, together with the Vista drivers, and everything works great.  No problems at all.  The Vista M-Audio control panel is quite a bit different from the old, XP version, but it works fine for my needs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up