INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library Tools Don't Work  (Read 1043 times)

cunger

• Recent member
Library Tools Don't Work
« on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:12 pm »

When I click on the drop down menu for library tools, all the options are displayed in a light gray font rather than black, and are inoperative.

Any advice?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Library Tools Don't Work
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 01:12:25 am »

Library tools are available as a sub-menu of the "Tools" menu in the top toolbar, or as a sub-menu when right clicking on a file or selection of files.

for me, the tools are either available, or there's a "No Files Selected" prompt.

Could you be a little more clear about which drop-down menu you're referring to, and also which type of files you have selected, and how you access them... local files, network files, library server etc.
Also, could you let us know which version of MC you are running? If you are not sure, then click on "Help > System Info" from the top toolbar and paste the information in your next post.

-marko.

cunger

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:12:22 am »

I'm referrring to the entire submenu of tools. If I don't select files, there is no prompt saying Files Not Selected. If I do select files of any kind, the entire submenu is still gray and inoperative.

gappie

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 07:34:47 am »

I'm referrring to the entire submenu of tools. If I don't select files, there is no prompt saying Files Not Selected. If I do select files of any kind, the entire submenu is still gray and inoperative.
the solution can be the same as in this thread. http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=44845.0

rossp

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 09:04:14 am »

Hi,

Are you in party mode?

View/Party Mode

Rgds...Ross

cunger

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 09:41:49 am »

Good call--I was in party mode and now that I've disabled it and the tools work. Thanks--I'm on to troubleshooting other problems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up