INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flv files downloaded fom YouTube don't look very well when played in MC12  (Read 1487 times)

Sudin36

• Recent member

Currently, the flv files that I download from YouTube don't look very well when played in MC12 (and sometimes they don't play smoothly).   The quality of the picture gets worse when I zoom to fill the entire screen.  I'm using the flv filters in ffshow.   Are there better filters for flv?  Or, should I tried converting the files to another format? -- if so, whick one and how?   Thank you.

newsposter

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

can you post an exact example of a youtube file that shows this problem.

Sudin36

• Recent member

How do I post a YouTube file?   An example of a file that I've problems with is the downloaded Michael Jackson's,  'Remember the Time' video.  When the display is view small the quality is much better than when I view this video in full screen.  Also, there's a very noticable delay when I click on Close Display.

newsposter

• MC Beta Team

:sigh:

post a link to the YouTube videos you're having problems with.....

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Right click on it to "copy shortcut" (in IE).

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

YouTube videos are generally pretty poor quality.  So if you blow them up large, it may not look great.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

olarte

• World Citizen

Currently, the flv files that I download from YouTube don't look very well when played in MC12 (and sometimes they don't play smoothly).   The quality of the picture gets worse when I zoom to fill the entire screen.  I'm using the flv filters in ffshow.   Are there better filters for flv?  Or, should I tried converting the files to another format? -- if so, whick one and how?   Thank you.

I don't know if my reply was deleted or  never got posted, but anyway I use this tool to download and convert to MOV. It's pretty good and it's free...

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
Pages: [1]   Go Up