INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice on best plugin to update Genre, Artist Moods and Styles, Lyric  (Read 2042 times)

bobe4

• Junior Woodchuck

Used to use the wonderful atagger which scraped allmusic.com for data and put it in my music with MC... but it's gone.

What is the best MC plugin to update from a good web database Artist and song info?  Specifically looking for:

1. Data: Artist Genre, Moods, Styles, Bios, Lyrics etc

2. Cover Art (perferably in higher res) and bank photos

To Clarify... I'm not looking for something that just displays while i play the song... I want it to update my info in my MC database.

Thanks so very much

Bob

Al ex

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Advice on best plugin to update Genre, Artist Moods and Styles, Lyric
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 03:55:20 am »

For tagging, I am using media monke.y. This is the only program I found so far, which can compete with my good old Musicmatch in terms of search results (besides the fact that Jukebox is the best music program ever, I found. And if the YADB is getting more data and enhanced, then Jukebox will definitely be the ultimative program!!!)

Regarding tagging of Moods, Styles, Bios, Lyrics: I dont think there is a program at all, which could offer you all these features. There are some Lyrics programs on the market, but nothing, which could give you all together.

I think you have to determine the Moods stuff, etc. manually according to your own Moods preferences. Thats what I did with ratings :)

zxsix

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Check out KingSparta's data master plugin.
I only use it for lyrics at the moment but it has all sorts of fields available.
Pages: [1]   Go Up