INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Burning a photo playlist on CD/DVD  (Read 1059 times)

webjogi73

• Recent member
Burning a photo playlist on CD/DVD
« on: July 08, 2008, 02:40:06 am »

Hi there,

I just made a "photo-playlist" with a couple of photos from my last vacation and I sorted the photos individually. For taking the photos with me to my parents I burned the playlist an CD-Rom. No problems so far.

But playing this CD-Rom I recognized that the photos were not sorted in the same way I did in MC but by the date I made the photos.

How can I ensure that  a Photo playlist will be burned in the same sequence I choosed in MC ?

Thanks in advance.
best regards from Germany

Joerg

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Burning a photo playlist on CD/DVD
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 08:35:47 am »

I guess it depends on the device you are "playing" the photos on, but normally I think they would be displayed in alphabetical order depending on the filename. In order to ensure that the filenames are alphabetized in the same order you see in your playlist, you can use the custom file naming option "Prefix the list order to the CD filename". To do this, click "Options" in the Burn Disc window and choose CD/DVD File naming /  Custom...
Then set the filenaming rule to [Name] and checkmark the "Prefix the list order..." option and click ok.

Now your CD/DVD filenames will be the name of the photo prefixed with 01, 02, 03, etc. in the order they are in the playlist. Hopefully this will cause them to be shown in the order you want.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

webjogi73

• Recent member
Re: Burning a photo playlist on CD/DVD
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 09:17:28 am »

great, sounds good. I wil try.

Thanks a lot
best regards from Germany

Joerg
Pages: [1]   Go Up