INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP3 Encoder for MC 10  (Read 4640 times)

bughunter

MP3 Encoder for MC 10
« on: July 29, 2008, 09:22:00 am »

Hi,

I have MC 10 and my MP3 encoder stopped working, so i uninstalled and reinstalled it. The installation program runs and says that it has been installed and updated, yet when i go back into MC10 the MP3 encoder still isnt there. I have tried rebooting the computer, but it still wont show up.

Any suggestions? All i want to do is convert cda files to mp3's

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: MP3 Encoder for MC 10
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 10:45:24 am »

Hi,

I have MC 10 and my MP3 encoder stopped working, so i uninstalled and reinstalled it.

How exactly?

The installation program runs and says that it has been installed and updated, yet when i go back into MC10 the MP3 encoder still isnt there. I have tried rebooting the computer, but it still wont show up.

Any suggestions? All i want to do is convert cda files to mp3's

Can you convert a file that is not on a CD?

Are you aware that you cannot use the converter tool to directly convert .cda files from a CD? An audio CD does not contain any directly accessible files. The ".cda" files that you can see in Windows Explorer are just representations of CD audio tracks and do not contain any actual audio data. You need to use the Rip feature for extracting audio tracks to computer files. You can configure the file format in the rip options.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up