INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A fix for getting Cover Art?  (Read 4511 times)

jwilson56

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
A fix for getting Cover Art?
« on: November 15, 2008, 10:57:35 am »

Is there a fix for MC V 11 to get the cover art from the internet? It never seems to find any covers and I have had to do this manually.

I have no plans on upgrading at the moment. I am using version 11.1.201

Thanks

John

Now Playing skin creator - NetRemote 2.0 / 6 Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total

Visit My Nowplaying Blog

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: A fix for getting Cover Art?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 04:36:49 pm »

The old system is not working anymore. The links are dead because the providers have changed their sites.

Media Center 12 and 13 have completely redesigned cover art features. The best part is the new downloading tool with a live preview and selection option.

If you don't want upgrade you could install Media Jukebox 12 (it's free) and use it only for downloading cover art (you can disable tagging to avoid any file changes). You can set its cover art location option to be the same as your setting in MC11.1. MC11.1 should be able to find the downloaded cover art files easily.

MJ12 has a reduced feature set when compared with MC12, but the cover art tools are identical in both programs.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up