INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist Automation  (Read 1672 times)

johnp

• World Citizen
  • let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'
Playlist Automation
« on: November 19, 2008, 09:39:47 pm »

Hi All,

I was looking through the MCC commands looking for a way to take a currently playing track, and add to (or delete from) a  predefined playlist or create a new playlist.

I didn't really see anthing that fit.  Am I missing something or is this a feature request?

I would like similar functionality for the rating system, IE to rate the currently playing track in zone x as 3 stars etc.

Thanks,

Couch

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Music. Sweet Music.
Re: Playlist Automation
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 01:30:19 pm »

right click on the icon in the systray:
 Send To > Playlist > [playlistname]
or
 Send To > Playlist > Create New Playlist

now if only there were an ez way to delete from the playlist too  :-\

I swear media jukebox allowed rating from right-click, I think that functionality is now only available via plug-in (Check out King Sparta's posts) I have set up playlists for the different rattings and sent songs to that list, and then later rate all items according to the playlist in which they have been assigned.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 05:12:05 pm »

Hi All,

I was looking through the MCC commands looking for a way to take a currently playing track, and add to (or delete from) a  predefined playlist or create a new playlist.

I didn't really see anthing that fit.  Am I missing something or is this a feature request?

I would like similar functionality for the rating system, IE to rate the currently playing track in zone x as 3 stars etc.

Thanks,
im not sure what you mean, but you can rate the currently playing track in zone x using mcc commands. it is at the bottom of the mcc commands list: http://wiki.jrmediacenter.com/index.php/Media_Center_Core_Commands#Zones

johnp

• World Citizen
  • let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No'
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 08:54:07 am »

Yes, that is what I'm looking for as far as rating goes  I also was hoping for a similar feature to add currently playing track from zone x to a pre-existing playlist name y or number z.

Thanks,

Pages: [1]   Go Up