INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D Wall?  (Read 1496 times)

ukahfur

• Recent member
3D Wall?
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:33:32 pm »

How do I turn on the 3D wall?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: 3D Wall?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 09:37:02 pm »

View > Add View > Reset All Library Views To Default

OR

Add a library view and pick View As > 3D
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

ukahfur

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 10:33:07 pm »

View > Add View > Reset All Library Views To Default

OR

Add a library view and pick View As > 3D

Hi Matt, thanks for the response. Unfortunately neither one of those methods worked for me. I went View > Add View > Reset All Library Views to Default. I received a dialog box which said "Are you sure you want to reset all of your saved view schemes to the default?" I replied "Yes". Nothing happened. It just put me back the the start page...no 3D Wall.

I then tried the second approach. I assume that your instructions were for me to go View > Add View > Add Library View. When I did that,  the "Add Library View" window opened and there were two thumbnails (one for "Artist" and one for "Panes"). There were two fields below these thumbnails (name and location); Location was a dropdown menu. For the location dropdown menu "Audio" was the default. There was an option for "Audio\3d Albums", however that didn't make the 3D wall appear either. I did not see an option for "View as > 3D" as specified in your instructions.

Please excuse my naivete , but I primarily use Theater View on my HTPC, so I don't really know my way around the Standard View. How about a button that says "3D wall"? Or better yet, incorporate it into Theater View. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 10:36:01 pm »

Hi Matt, thanks for the response. Unfortunately neither one of those methods worked for me. I went View > Add View > Reset All Library Views to Default. I received a dialog box which said "Are you sure you want to reset all of your saved view schemes to the default?" I replied "Yes". Nothing happened. It just put me back the the start page...no 3D Wall.

Click "Audio" in the tree, then "3D Albums"

I then tried the second approach. I assume that your instructions were for me to go View > Add View > Add Library View. When I did that,  the "Add Library View" window opened and there were two thumbnails (one for "Artist" and one for "Panes"). There were two fields below these thumbnails (name and location); Location was a dropdown menu. For the location dropdown menu "Audio" was the default. There was an option for "Audio\3d Albums", however that didn't make the 3D wall appear either. I did not see an option for "View as > 3D" as specified in your instructions.

After adding the view, you need to use the Customize View command to change it.

In a coming build, "3D Albums" will be one of the basic choices when adding.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

ukahfur

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 01:46:05 am »

Perfect. You guys have the best customer service I've ever encountered.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up