INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: focus state changes after a play or add command in theaterview  (Read 1455 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
focus state changes after a play or add command in theaterview
« on: December 01, 2008, 02:48:40 pm »

did not know a better way to describe what happens.
long version: i use a popup to give extra information about the playing song or image. when in theaterview or fullscreen this works great. i can minimize or maximize the popup (more some kind of overlay) with my remote without a problem. only when i use add or play via Theater View the focus changes, most of the time, and there is no way to get the focus back to the popup (now popunder) until i close Theater View and open it again, navigating through Theater View is no problem. this is in 12, and was also in 13 a while back, but now i found when it happens. when somebody is interested i can check that for 13 later this week, but is a bit to much pain to test it for the cat his tail.
ofcource the popup is set to be always on top.

:)
gab

edit: added, 'most of the time'...  :)

gappie

Re: focus state changes after a play or add command in theaterview
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 04:48:34 pm »

and i was wondering, if it would not be possible to have a popup in thv appear as a popup in thv, like the exit or any other message.

gappie

Re: focus state changes after a play or add command in theaterview
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 05:19:02 pm »

well. maybe i was wrong with my first post... trouble shooting is not easy..  :P
now one funny thing i can reproduce without a problem is: when i have the popup minimized or not and i send :
mcc 22001,2 (or 22001,1 or what ever 22001) to mcc, i can not get the focus back on the popup.

but when i send
mcc 22000,2
mcc 22001,2 (or what ever 22001)
there is no problem

in other words, when i put a fullscreen between the thv screens for a split second it behaves differently with the pop ups.
but this also gives me the solution, doesnt it..   ;)

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up