INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Synchronizing new Cowon iAUDIO 7 with JRiver Jukebox  (Read 2242 times)

sweetiebride

Synchronizing new Cowon iAUDIO 7 with JRiver Jukebox
« on: December 06, 2008, 11:37:40 am »

I have the (great) freeware, JRiver Media Jukebox which I have been using to listen to my music downloads:  Laptop > HeadAmp's Pico Amp with USB/DAC > JBL OnTour Speaker.

Now I have a 16GB Cowon iAUDIO 7 which I wish to sunchronize with my audio files using the Media Jukebox utility under Tools>Options>Handheld>Device Management:Sync List (or so I believe).

I have all my media files for Media Jukebox in C:/Song Files, a first level folder right off of the tree.  Up to now, whenever I buy a new album say for example,REM's "Document" from Amazon.com, I've simply used Windows Explorer to drag and drop the songs out of C:/ . . . /My Documents/My Music/Amazon MP3/REM/Document  into C:/Song Files and point JRiver Media Jukebox to that address and click Import Folder.  It's worked like a charm.

Now my confusion is how to use Jukebox to synchronize music from my "Song Files" folder onto my new portable player without getting duplicates of songs on my little Cowon iAUDIO 7 each time I purchase and add a new album.

The simpler the better:  can I drag and drop?  Please share with my the easiest method.  If anything above is unclear, plaease tell me and I will do my best to clarify.

sweetiebride

Re: Synchronizing new Cowon iAUDIO 7 with JRiver Jukebox
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 05:07:37 pm »

OK, short and to the point:

what's the best way to synchronize JRiver Jukebox song files onto a Cowon iAUDIO 7?
Pages: [1]   Go Up