INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: question for the viz studio wizzards  (Read 1594 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
question for the viz studio wizzards
« on: December 18, 2008, 09:40:08 am »

is it possible to change the background coulour of the vizs. i tried it with a layer but i cant get that to work...

thanks

:)
gab

maxxsid

• MC Beta Team
Re: question for the viz studio wizzards
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 01:48:31 am »

gab,
-- Go to Viz Studio
-- Open your viz
-- Insert | Image
-- In the properties of the new Image:
  - Set path to your background image in ImageFile
  - Set MaintainAspectRatio to "No"
-- Use Move Up/Down to have this new layer in the right place.. (this seems to work backwards - "Up" moves it behind)

Hope this helps.

--max

is it possible to change the background coulour of the vizs. i tried it with a layer but i cant get that to work...

thanks

gab

gappie

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 02:07:48 am »

gab,
-- Go to Viz Studio
-- Open your viz
-- Insert | Image
-- In the properties of the new Image:
  - Set path to your background image in ImageFile
  - Set MaintainAspectRatio to "No"
-- Use Move Up/Down to have this new layer in the right place.. (this seems to work backwards - "Up" moves it behind)

Hope this helps.

--max

thanks max...
actually that is what i tried in mc12 yesterday. but viz studio always froze after inserting the image, the track changes etc did not show and the times stood still. but you made me try again in 13.. and it works.
thanks
gab

maxxsid

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 02:29:30 am »

gab,
I didn't do that in MC12 (my viz there was really basic - I didn't spend more than 10 min on it). MC13 forced me to look at Viz Studio more closely - I guess it was somewhat improved over MC12 - I was able to figure it out and do something useful there in less than an hour. I did have a few crashes though.. when editing colors for instance - changing a number, say, .5 - when you backspace to delete 5, MC13 crashes

thanks max...
actually that is what i tried in mc12 yesterday. but viz studio always froze after inserting the image, the track changes etc did not show and the times stood still. but you made me try again in 13.. and it works.
thanks
gab

gappie

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 03:02:03 am »

yes, i noticed your viz in an other thread.. looked great, nice job. ive been using a fairly complex viz in 12 wich had two spectrumanalysers over each other slowly filling up the cover of the song playing and giving the song info, and that embedded in an empty trackinfo html, so that it would refresh every song.. but with the new thv i wanted it to be more 'integrated' in the skin, and i never could get rid of that black background. but this is how far i am now... not perfect, still have to do a lot. but its fun.

gab

Pages: [1]   Go Up