INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: COVER ART QUESTION  (Read 1220 times)

rk8257@yahoo.com

COVER ART QUESTION
« on: December 25, 2008, 10:24:43 pm »

FOR MY COVER ART I COPY A SET OF LYRICS IN .PDF TO THE CLIP BOARD AND PASTE (IMBED AS COVER ART) FOR THE CORRESPONDING TRACK. IT WORKS JUST FINE EXCEPT I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO HAVE AN INDIVUAL COVER (SET OF LYRICS) FOR EACH TRACK. IF I HAVE 10 SONGS FROM ONE ARTIST SOMETIMES IT USES THE SAME COVER ART (LYRICS) FOR ALL OF THEM. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE COMMON DENOMINATOR. IS COVER ART ASSIGNED BY ARTIST OR ALBUM NAME OR WHAT

I NEED TO DO IT IN THIS MANNER BECAUSE WHEN I CLICK ON THE TRACK IT OPENS THE COVER ART AND THEN I VIEW IN DISPLAY VIEW AND GET A FULL SCREEN OF THE LYRICS AND CHORD CHANGES (I AM A MUSICIAN THAT USES BACKING TRACKS AND THIS IS MY BOOK OF LYRICS.

CAN ANYONE HELP ANSWER THAT.

THANKS

RICK

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: COVER ART QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 04:21:54 pm »

hi RICK,
mc stores the coverart by artist album or as a folder jpg beside the files. so it depends a bit of how you organised your files, and how the storage of the cover art is set in the options. when you have all your files in one folder, the folder.jpg will be seen as the coverart for all those files. so when all files of one artist is stored in one folder, all the albums get the same cover. when you set the storage of cover art to use artist album, then you get the coverart per album..
now i made a small second database where i store jazz standards with the name of the song as album.. so all those 'round midnights' come together with some biab files and pdfs.. did not know you good use pdf as cover art... nice idea. got to try.
just an idea..

:)
gab

btw.. there seems to be a problem with your keyboard..  ;)

phalanthus

• Galactic Citizen
Re: COVER ART QUESTION
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 10:22:22 pm »

why are you shouting ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up