INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyway to import a list that has artist and song and create playlist?  (Read 1054 times)

broncodan

• World Citizen

Hi,

I was trying to think of a simple way to listen to some of my music and there are a ton of lists on the web (e.g. rolling stone top 500 tracks) - that you could copy and paste into a text document or csv file - and I was wondering if there is a way to create the above list (in whatever format would work), import the list to my library and then have it match up the songs in my library with the list and then generate a playlist out of this?  I have a pretty big library 60k+ songs - but I am very sure that there would be several songs that I don't have - so this would have to be taken into consideration - and just ignore it.  My tags are pretty clean but there could be misspellings on the list imported or in my library that prevents a file from matching up.  This would be okay - Just looking for a simple way to add some cool playlists to my library.  Thanks in advance if you can figure this out or offer any suggestions.

If this isn't currently possible - anyway it could be added as a suggestion.  Would be willing to upgrade for this feature. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up