INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: question about Theater View skinning  (Read 1072 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
question about Theater View skinning
« on: February 11, 2009, 05:35:01 am »

im trying to get the cubes back on the first screen with the rollers. i guess the rollers dont send anything, so the cubes dont react like in 12.

now i wanted to use the cubes for something else anyway. to show what zone im in. the text [zone] does change on the front screen, so i had hope i could also let a cube change when changing zones. but i guess it is not that simple

i tried this:    <Item Bitmap="Pictures\[zone].png" Location="" Rect="ViewRootBackground\20,20,100,100" Alpha="50" Alignment="1" Style="1" Background="1" />

with two images with the same names as the zones, but that did not work. just a white cube. also tried it with the zone numbers, nope. even looked at conditionals, but dont know enough of xml to use it here.

does anybody have an idea?

thanks
 :)
gab

edit: the cubes are not important, an image would do. if that would make it easier, though i doubt that.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: question about Theater View skinning
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 08:15:16 am »

i guess the cubes are not ment to be used anymore. looking at the good old noire skin only on the first page the cubes work after that not anymore. all generic.
no problem, but i better stop trying.

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up