INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some iPod Questions  (Read 795 times)

RoboRubik

• Recent member
Some iPod Questions
« on: February 22, 2009, 06:41:38 pm »

1.  Coverflow and compilations...  Compilations show up once for each artist in cover flow.  They are showing under compilations and albums as a single album.. I updated my firmware to 2.0.1, which I though was supposed to fix this issue, but it did not.  The compilations show MixAlbum == 1 in MC.  How do I fix this?  I have read through some threads on the issue, but they are a bit dated and it was unclear whether this particular issue was ever resolved.

2.  Since updating the firmware I get a message from MC about possible compatibility problems.  I also mentions somthing about resyncing... how do I do that?  I know how to sync, but I'm not sure about resync.  I wonder if that would fix my compilation problem in cover flow?

3.  If I select the option "Delete from handheld any files not in sync list" will it delete ALL other files?  To be specific, if I want to use something else to add pictures, videos, or podcasts will it delete those when I sync?  I'm guessing the answer is yes... so I haven't checked the box to find out.  But it sure is a hassle to manually manage the sync.
Pages: [1]   Go Up