INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 MC 13 Problems  (Read 1277 times)

nathanchavez

• Galactic Citizen
  • I know nothing except for the fact of my ignorance
2 MC 13 Problems
« on: February 25, 2009, 08:17:08 pm »

I have used various builds on MC 13, including the gold version and the latest beta but I still keep having these problems.  One is that MC seems to be using a lot of CPU activity when it first is launched.  It only lasts for about 30-45 seconds, but still my CPU activity reaches 100%.  Why is that.  I have turned off a thumbnaling options; they are not built on startup.  I want to get that fixed if possible, as it is very annoying and interrupts video and audio.  My second problem, again with all version I mentioned above, is that when I play video it never enters fullscreen mode.  That happens with every video every time.  The video just stays in "Display Mode" the whole time, as seen below.

P.S. Beasley is adorable!

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: 2 MC 13 Problems
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 11:01:40 pm »

Can't help with your problem, but I can confirm your Beasley comment.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: 2 MC 13 Problems
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 01:40:54 am »

could the cpu problem be from autoimporting something. does it also happen with autoimport of?

about that screen. for me mc remembers the last state of fullscreen, remember its not fullscreen, but display view.  now what happens when you maximize it, the square inbetween the - and the x. should give fullscreen and should also give that the next time used...

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up