INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: customize left panel  (Read 1083 times)

JayRabe

• Recent member
customize left panel
« on: March 13, 2009, 05:03:22 pm »

I'm using blue-steel skin in MC-13. In the left panel, at the top are three icons for "audio," "images," and "video." No problem.
Then there are several lines for selecting which library view I want in the main window, eg. "artist/album," "file type," etc. No problem.
Now comes the problem: next there are what appear to be a line for each song in my library, which is over 10K songs. I don't care to use these to select songs, I prefer to pick them from the main library window.
The real problem is that I DO select playlists, and these are down at the bottom of the panel, meaning I have to continually scroll through ~10K lines to get down to the playlists at the bottom. View > Customize View seems to only operate on the main window and does not seem to have any options to affect this panel on the left.
Please help.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: customize left panel
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:31:25 pm »

in the customize view window, disable the 'support tree browsing'.
when this does not work maybe you could post a screenshot.

:)
gab

JayRabe

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 07:13:10 pm »

in the customize view window, disable the 'support tree browsing'.
when this does not work maybe you could post a screenshot.
I see that the 'support tree browsing' seems to work on sub-lists of the library views, but the list I want removed is not a sub-list of a library view. However, messing with it, and with 'allow tree selection,' and switching back and forth between audio and images, I managed to do something that made it go away. The lines to select optional library views are also gone, however, eg. the 'disc location,' etc. Not sure what I did, but I'm happy it's gone and can live with the not-knowing.   :)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 07:17:52 pm »

Not sure what I did, but I'm happy it's gone and can live with the not-knowing.   :)

i know that feeling..  ;)
great that it works now...

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up