INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pause video playlist 'feature'  (Read 1508 times)

nuke2000

Pause video playlist 'feature'
« on: March 14, 2009, 01:38:03 pm »

Hi there

Can i please request that the feature that pauses your video playlist when you exit big screen is either removed or something we can turn on or off.

It doesn't happen with audio so why video? I don't see any purpose to it and it is really spoiling the theatre view experience.

Many thanks

nuke2000

Re: Pause video playlist 'feature'
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 12:54:24 pm »

Began to think i was alone on this one. I love the way MC handled my music vid's the same as my music collection. Theatre view is designed to be a couch experience and we have a pause button on the remote or failing that pause available on the roller - i don't get it  ? Oh by the way has the display of the volume level at the start of every video in a playlist been fixed in the latest build guys?

Cheers

nuke2000

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 01:53:46 pm »

Hi Mr & Mrs MC

Can you just let me know if i am shooting a dead duck on this one?

Just the option to turn it off - please please please. It really is a showstopper - literally in my case (or at least a show pauser  ;))

Luv ya  :-*

Neville

• World Citizen
  • I am the black crow king...
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 04:27:58 pm »

When watching music videos, I can't add another video to playing now without pausing current one and stopping music!?   This brings a lot of silence at a party. This, and redefining enter button in display view, totally ruined my theater view experience. Sorry...

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 07:39:44 pm »

Pausing of videos when entering Theater View will be optional in a future build.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

nuke2000

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 12:16:06 pm »

Pausing of videos when entering Theater View will be optional in a future build.

Hi Matt

Thank you so much  ;D I really couldn't live with it as was but am an absolute fan of MC as a HTPC front end so was a bit in the doldrums. It is the best there is and runs rings round the competition in 95% of areas. I am really grateful that you will soon make it an option for me to turn this particular behaviour off.

Thank you once again  :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up