INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modern Cards: Black on Black (my mix skin)  (Read 2353 times)

NNTK

• World Citizen
Modern Cards: Black on Black (my mix skin)
« on: August 26, 2019, 09:14:31 am »

At present there are many dark skins but I still like theme of Black on Black skin and old style icons.

So I mix skin between Modern Cards: Dark and Black on Black see in pic1.

I like to use color text for titles (<font color="A58E50">[Name]) and status (<font color="6693B5">...) in playerbar see in pic2.

My mix skin is for Windows and no scale support.

PS. If you see some strange please tell me know, I edit this skin many times and don't understand some code.

Edit: August 28, 2019 update rar file (change some color, slider and osd to less opacity.)

LETRA

• World Citizen
Re: Modern Cards: Black on Black (my mix skin)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 08:00:05 pm »

Thank you for your effort. I like the color and highlighting of the library view in the tree. But I see the buttons on the window cut on my Mac. I would like a version with the buttons on the left ^^

NNTK

• World Citizen
Re: Modern Cards: Black on Black (my mix skin)
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 06:21:15 am »

Thank you for your effort. I like the color and highlighting of the library view in the tree. But I see the buttons on the window cut on my Mac. I would like a version with the buttons on the left ^^

You can edit by yourself

1. Copy "Close-osx.png", "Maximize-Restore-osx.png" and "Minimize-osx.png" from "ModernCards White" folder to "ModernCards Black on Black" folder.

2. Open Main.xml in "ModernCards Black on Black" folder with text editor.

3. Replace at line 35 to 38 with
Code: [Select]
<Entry Name="CloseButton" Bitmap="Close-osx.png" NumberImages="5" Alignment="0" OffsetX="7" OffsetY="6" />
<Entry Name="MaximizeButton" Bitmap="Maximize-Restore-osx.png" NumberImages="5" Alignment="0" OffsetX="45" OffsetY="6" />
<Entry Name="RestoreButton" Bitmap="Maximize-Restore-osx.png" NumberImages="5" Alignment="0" OffsetX="45" OffsetY="6" />
<Entry Name="MinimizeButton" Bitmap="Minimize-osx.png" NumberImages="5" Alignment="0" OffsetX="26" OffsetY="6" />

I don't have Mac so when test in windows button overlap with menu file ::).
Pages: [1]   Go Up