INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Update Order" has never made any sense to me  (Read 3898 times)

Bluey

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I'm a llama!
"Update Order" has never made any sense to me
« on: March 16, 2009, 08:35:53 am »

If I drag files into MC13 or move the order of files in the playlist, in order to get the files
to playin the order I want, then I have goto the menu tree, click on right click on playing now
and select Update Order.

This makes little sense to me logically from a GUI perspective that I should have to do this action,
and that I have to have window pane open at all and make the application larger to do so.

Why cant we have have Update Order back were it was as a right click on the playlist menu or better
still as a button.

Regards,
D.

yonkiman

• World Citizen
Re: "Update Order" has never made any sense to me
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 12:24:54 pm »

I totally agree!  I just spent 10 minutes trying to remember how to update playing order.  I kept remembering an "Update Order" menu option, but I couldn't find it.  Selected/deselected tracks, right-clicked on everything I could find in the playlist (column headers, song names), etc.  It wasn't until I googled 'JRiver "update Order"' and found this message that I got an answer.

This seems pretty counter-intuitive, particularly from the usually very user-friendly folks at JRiver...  Please bring it back to the now playing right-click!
Pages: [1]   Go Up