INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Duplicates in same playlist are all highlighted as playing at same time.  (Read 990 times)

tangolovers

• World Citizen

Forgive me - this may be hard to explain.

I have a playlist of 100 songs but 5 of the songs repeat themselves quite often.  They are transition songs from one type of music (i.e. rock and roll) to another (i.e. latin).

The issue is when of of those transition songs is playing it highlights the same song everywhere (perhaps 6-8 times) and they all look like they are playing simultaneously.  This makes it rather difficult when looking at the music to lose track of exactly where you are.  Is there a way to only highlight the one that is playing in sequence?  I hope this is not too confusing.

Thank you.
SusieM - I'm Using MC on MacOS & Windows 10.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

I think you want to look in "Playing Now".  It's the ordered snapshot of what is playing.

Other lists, since there are a lot of ways and orders you can play, simply highlight what is playing.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

tangolovers

• World Citizen

I thought it was doing that in "Playing Now", but I guess I must have been confused.  Looks okay now.  Thank you! 

On to some new challenges now.   You folks have really been great in your responses... I'm very happy.
SusieM - I'm Using MC on MacOS & Windows 10.
Pages: [1]   Go Up