INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jRivers Media Player 8  (Read 3050 times)

geraldhubbard1

jRivers Media Player 8
« on: July 31, 2009, 07:49:35 am »

:)  I have used jRivers Jukebox 8 and love it.  I acually like it as well as advanced versions. Sometimes in software the advances are not better than the older versions.  Then yesterday, my "license" expired and locked me out.  I was unable to renew my 10 listed renewals. It kept taking me back to a screen instead of updating my restore. My attempt to update my restore led me to a page that was in a loop to get online.  I would happily spend a few dollars and upgrade but as I have upgraded and used later versions on another computer, I do not find later versions advantageous.  I find the drag and drop to playlists is harder to see in later versions.  Also, I get a lot of duplicates in playlists and do not find a way to get rid of them short of physically removing them from the playlist(s).  Hey, I love Jukebos 8.  The fades are the best in the industry and it is an awesome product.  (1) How can I get my license restored?  (2) how do I get rid of duplicates in the main playlist and in individual playlists?  Thanks  Gerald

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: jRivers Media Player 8
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 10:00:54 am »

Use your Registration Code to restore here:
https://rover.jriver.com/cgi-bin/restore.cgi

If you have trouble, try these instructions:
http://www.mediajukebox.com/buy_faq_8.html

If you need help, post details here of how far you get and exactly what happens.  Do not post your license.

Mr.SerSer

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 08:12:05 pm »

dO YOU KNOW HOR TO RENEW A EXPIRED KEY FOR jriver 25

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 10:02:56 pm »

Please try again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up