INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favor Request: Add 2 additional site locations for Cover Art: Get From Internet  (Read 1097 times)

trhunnicutt

• Recent member

Hi,

I ended up making a mess of all the cover art that were attached to my purchased and free Amazon.com/MP3 files.

Hundreds upon hundreds of them.

While I have been able to put together a method to get to an album via "Manage Links", it still requires several clicks and copy/paste/change windows to accomplish.

My favor is to see if you can add the following two sites/locations to work WITHIN the "Cover Art: Get From Internet" feature.

- AlbumArtExchange.com
- Amazon.com/MP3 Store

The first has some of the best, cleanest, 600x600 images anywhere on the intertubes.

The second is because it seems like Amazon actually stores different images from it's physical cd store and MP3 store (i.e. look at Andrea Bocelli's Amore and Keith Urban's Defying Gravity).  I'd love to be able to compare in one location, with ONE CLICK (thank you team), both of these outstanding sources.

I appreciate the consideration of this, as otherwise I have several hours and days of rebuilding my cover art.

Best,

Tom

P.S.  And yes, it happened while I was performing a backup of all things to an external disc.  Yikes.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

If you were allowing MC to upload cover art, they will be available on our server.  It's a simple way to back up.  This is set in MC here:

Tools/Options/General/Submit cover art changes to online database

Mr ChriZ

• Citizen of the Universe
  • :-D

I have to say Albumartexchange is good.  Thanks for the post!
(And of course I'm resubmitting these to YADB  ;))
Pages: [1]   Go Up